||Chapter 10||

Last chapter: It seemed that Godric gifted me with enhanced senses and body power. I could recall a few spells that weren't there before but it seemed the main part of his gift was physical.

__

I grinned and glanced up again. 

"Alright, I am ready for the next ring."

I received a box that was made of a soft blue velvet fabric. I rubbed the fabric gently before opening it with care. The box was lined with a deep blue textured fabric and in the center lay the ring. 

This one had a simple design of but and silver. It had a silver band with a stripe of engraved blue down the center. There was a medium sized blue gem in the center that made the ring even more elegant. 

This was so obviously the Ravenclaw ring. 

I slid the ring onto my finger and closed my eyes, prepared for what was to come.

I paused feeling nothing happen until it hit me. My mind was rushed with thoughts. I suddenly understood things on a larger scale. I could remember anything from virtually any book. My head felt like it was being flooded with information. 

I breathed in and out shakily, beginning to feel a headache forming. Makes sense. Ravenclaw was brilliant and now her brilliance is being passed onto me. Wonderful.

I opened my eyes ad let a shaky breath out. I could feel Sirius and Ranorik give me weird looks but I ignored them.

"I'm ready for the last one," I heard the voice crack and winced, feeling somewhat weak. I shook my head and held my hand out in expectation. 

Ranorik handed me the last box and I took a deep breath. This box was a tan wood box with simple hinges. I opened it carefully and the inside was simple silk. This was the most minimalistic box so far and true to the boxes design the ring was as well. 

This ring was a simple golden band with a badger engraved on a simple pearl in the center. It was very simple and could pass as an ordinary ring without speciality. 

I gently slid it on my hand and held my breath.

I think I felt this one the most, I felt kind and warm. I understood the reasoning behind things better and I felt a very motherly urge to protect those I love. I thought I could understand the ladybug on the windowsill but that could be my imagination. Or maybe it isn't...

I looked at Sirius and grinned cheekily before glancing at my hand and cocking my head to the side. 

"I wonder . . ." I gently slid the rings together to be touching and thought carefully of a new ring design. The rings began to glow and shimmered softly before morphing together, melding themselves to the exact image in my mind.

 The rings began to glow and shimmered softly before morphing together, melding themselves to the exact image in my mind

I heard an intake of breath and assumed it came from Sirius. The rings finished changing shape and I smiled happy with the results. 

I glanced up to Ranorik who seemed enraptured with the ring sitting happy on my hand. 

I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Ranorik?"

He gave a start and shook his head as if he was embarrassed to have been caught staring.

"Nothing nothing. Are you ready for the other rings? You still need to claim the Potter, Black, Peverell, Emrys, and Odinsonin family rings," Ranorik spode gruffly.

"Yes . . . I would like to combine them into one to save the time, would you mind opening their boxes?"

He nodded and I let my hands raise, thinking of wha the ring should look like before smiling when I had thought of the design. I looked to Ranorik and he nodded having opened them and I closed my eyes preparing for the same treatment as I have the founder's rings.

I knew it was working when Ranorik gasped quietly, so quietly no-one would have heard but I did thanks to the founders gifts. I opened my eyes and saw that Ranorik's face was bathed in a simmering golden glow from the rings changing. 

After a minute or two he handed me a box containing the ring and I opened before smiling with love in my eyes. 

The ring was gorgeous. 

I slid it onto my hand next to the ring from the founders and looked at Ranorik

"So . . . what now?"

~~~~~~~

I'm back . . . and it's been forever. I am so sorry!! I have been on a lot of trips and been invited to a lot of conventions for photojournalism and theater programs. I have been swamped. I hope you enjoy the chapter!! Please comment and let me know if you do or if you would like see anything specific in this book! 

To anyone reading this: I love you! Drink some water and try to do something productive today, however small it may be . . . and if it is past midnight --> go to bed you crazy reader!!

Much love xx

EDIT . . .IMPORTANT : I AM HAVING A USERNAME CHANGE TO lilbean_supremacy