|| chapter 1 ||

Charlus Potter and Angelette Potter were in their crib as James and Lily were getting ready for a party at the Ministry.

"You're sure you're up for this Peter?" James asked.

 "You know..." Lily started," We are so thankful you were available for this Peter. You're such a good friend, and it's nice to know we can count on our best friend for help when we need it most!"

"Yea, I love babysitting the kids!" Peter said, lying through his teeth. 

"Thanks again, Peter" Lily called as they left for the party.

As soon as they were gone Peter lifted his sleeve and contacted the Dark Lord. The feared Voldemort walked in and walked up the stairs.

 When he got to the room with the kids he walked in and pointed the wand at the boy, then the girl, then back to the boy, but then returned to the girl's heart-shaped face.

 She opened her eyes and smiled at him. 

He said, "Pity, I must kill you, but I must be undefeatable. Avada Kedavra!" He said.

 He watched in astonishment as she said, "No." 

Then, she put her hands out to form a green and silver shield. The green spell crashed against her shield and sent a shock wave back at The Dark Lord, who stood looking like the world had turned black. 

The roof exploded and she spread the shield out to cover her brother, but not fast enough as a piece of wood fell to make a cut looking like a V on his cheek. However, she in turn got a lightning bolt cut on her forehead.

James and Lily apparated back to the house laughing but fell quiet at the mess of the roof. They ran upstairs to find Angelette sleeping, but Charlus awake and crying.

 "I will call Albus," James said. Albus arrived at the scene and was fast to say that Charlus was the chosen one and he defeated Voldemort.

 After that day the Potters slowly began to forget Angelette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, it is so short. The first chapter doesn't have a lot of info with it! Because of that, I'm uploading a new chapter right after this one. Sorry!

Lilbean