Read Cycle 2

Hello and welcome to the first week of our ONC book club!

Below you will find a quick overview of things to remember and your pairing. If we haven't found a group for you yet, you are on the waitlist. We'll make sure to group you up as soon as we can.

To make sure everything runs smoothly, here is a quick overview of what you'll need to do:

- The assignment is to read 2 chapters of your partner's book over the next week. The deadline is every Saturday, we update on Sunday.

- Remember to give the best feedback you can. Be specific. 

- When you've finished your assignment, report to us that you are done. Let us know if you finished the book and need a new pairing.

- If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us.

- Remember to talk to your group members. If you want to read more than the required 2 chapters per week, talk to your partners to see if they want this too. If your partner finished your book but you are planning on posting a new chapter before the deadline, let them know so that they don't have to ask for a new pairing.

- If your partner's feedback isn't up to par, let us know.

Here are this week's groups.

Group 1:

Of Destiny and Sisters - YvonneKindle

Cries of a Wounded Soul - wdhenning

Group 2:

Stop Dreaming - nina-emma

The Wendigo Construct - chicken-joe

Group 3:

Maximus - DomiSotto

The Bean and the Dragon - YvonneKindle

Group 4:

The Reprisal Women - DavidHLee

down for a ride - wtfperry

Waitlist:

Ochtendbloesem (Sorry friend, we don't have any other Dutch entries yet! Don't hesitate to invite your friends over.:) )