Read Cycle 10

Hello and welcome to this next week of our ONC book club!

To make sure everything runs smoothly, here is a quick overview of what you'll need to do:

- The assignment is to read 2 chapters of your partner's book over the next week. The deadline is every Saturday, we update on Sunday.

- Remember to give the best feedback you can. Be specific.

- When you've finished your assignment, report to us that you are done. Let us know if you finished the book and need a new pairing.

- If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us. Note: If you aren't on the list below even though you are in the club, you probably haven't completed the previous assignment (or haven't let us know that you've completed it). Complete it, and you're welcome to come back.

- Remember to talk to your group members. If you want to read more than the required 2 chapters per week, talk to your partners to see if they want this too. If your partner finished your book but you are planning on posting a new chapter before the deadline, let them know so that they don't have to ask for a new pairing.

- If your partner's feedback isn't up to par, let us know.

Here are this week's groups.

Group 1:

Of Destiny and Sisters - YvonneKindle

Cries of a Wounded Soul - wdhenning

Group 2:

Andy Crow's Fantastical Summer - summerwitch_

The Reprisal Women - DavidHLee

Group 3:

Old Soul - cynicalchristian

When All Else Fail - storieswithsoul

Group 4:

Cassandra's Dead Sister's Bucket List - LayersOfPlanes

Curse of Tolken - chaotic_naturx

Group 5:

Off we go into the Wild Pale Yonder - iliamah

The Bond - GandalfofspaceAnli

Waitlist:

Nobody!

Note: If you aren't on the list above even though you are in the club, you probably haven't completed the previous assignment (or haven't let us know that you've completed it). Complete it, and you're welcome to come back.