Read Cycle 3

Hello and welcome to this next week of our ONC book club!

Please note: Since so many people did not finish last week's assignment, this cycle is a repeat of last week (with one new group). If you have already completed the assignment, you can take this week off until your partner has caught up. Please do not forget to finish your assignments!!

Below you will find a quick overview of things to remember and your pairing. If we haven't found a group for you yet, you are on the waitlist. We'll make sure to group you up as soon as we can.

To make sure everything runs smoothly, here is a quick overview of what you'll need to do:

- The assignment is to read 2 chapters of your partner's book over the next week. The deadline is every Saturday, we update on Sunday.

- Remember to give the best feedback you can. Be specific.

- When you've finished your assignment, report to us that you are done. Let us know if you finished the book and need a new pairing.

- If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us.

- Remember to talk to your group members. If you want to read more than the required 2 chapters per week, talk to your partners to see if they want this too. If your partner finished your book but you are planning on posting a new chapter before the deadline, let them know so that they don't have to ask for a new pairing.

- If your partner's feedback isn't up to par, let us know.

Here are this week's groups.

Group 1:

Of Destiny and Sisters - YvonneKindle

Cries of a Wounded Soul - wdhenning

Group 2:

Stop Dreaming - nina-emma

The Wendigo Construct - chicken-joe

Group 3:

Maximus - DomiSotto

The Bean and the Dragon - YvonneKindle

Group 4:

The Reprisal Women - DavidHLee

down for a ride - wtfperry

Group 5:

This Isn't your Classic Fairytale - DandelionWillow21

Omnix - RowanCarver

Waitlist:

Ochtendbloesem (Sorry friend, we don't have any other Dutch entries yet! Don't hesitate to invite your friends over.:) )