~6~ - Barbershop

The door soared along the waters, the two teens stayed in their designated spots. Mono looked to the water, and put his hand into it. He felt a small tinge but ignored it. It felt weird to him... He felt eyes on him, slowly turning his bagged head to look to the teen girl by him. She turned her head away from him quickly.

Mono grinned softly and pulled his hand out of the waters, shaking it off. He looked ahead, squinting his eyes a little after hearing crumbling and collapsing noises from the distance. He was confused as to why these noises were happening. He could barely even see through the mist above the waters.

He soon looked around, seeing TV's upon the water that could no longer be seen through due to all the disposable entertainment and pollution humans have caused on this cold, dark and gloomy world.

The girl perked up when hearing static sounds, looking around. She saw TV's afloat in the waters, some screens were cracked and filled with water. She looked to her left and saw a buoy that was struggling to stay above waters, since it was slowly beginning to sink due to the damages done on it.

She heard light taps on the door, turning and looking up to the teenager in monotone colors. Six turned her head the direction he was looking, then stood up.

Tall and blue buildings loomed over the shores of the ocean. Some had cracks running throughout the middle of them. Yet, vines and ivy climbed out the windows and across the sandy beach. Along the walls of moldy bricks, was ivy and cracks. A few buildings had collapsed already, and was decaying due to abandonment.

Mono gulped a little to the sight, Six was shocked, her face marked with the emotion she had felt. The door still stayed afloat on the water, heading to the beach ahead of them. Soon, they both kind of stumbled forward since the door hit the sand. The teen in monotone colors looked up to the crumpling buildings, and so did the girl in the sweater by him.

"Wonder... What would it be like on the inside?" He looked to Six, who glared to him. He huffed, "Not to be rude and which I may sound rude but if you're going to glare at me each time I make a joke, you don't have to hang out with me..." He mumbled after looking away, walking ahead.

The girl then looked around, following after him immediately when realizing she can't leave just yet.

.....

The duo walked in silence, and Mono walked around a shoe. When Six was lagging behind, she didn't notice on the damp concrete of the city that was pale, there was a shoe that laid there on the pavement. She tripped over it with a yelp. The boy wanted to ignore it but turned his head, seeing she stumbled to the ground. The girl got up immediately, dusting herself off with scraped hands. She caught up to him immediately.

The bagged headed boy bit his lower lip, finally looking to her after stopping her on the packaged box they stood upon, "Hey.., I know you just tripped, but are you alright?..." He asked softly. The brunette female looked to him and nodded a little. He pat her shoulder, only for her to flinch a little.

The monotone boy yanked his hand back with a quick apology, before hearing something unsettling from the other side of the wall. The two looked to one another before focusing on the shattered window. The boy in monotone colors peeked over and saw some stools were spinning a little. His heart began pounding in his chest, he could hear it thumping in his ears and feel it beating in his throat.

From around the corner, he saw some fabric fly by it. The inside of the shop was a mess. Clothing lied on the floor, the counters was messy of hair supplies, and in the stools sat clothing where people once were in before the faded into nothingness. Dust particles floated in the air, showing it wasn't too clean.

Suddenly, he saw two large bladed appear from the dark, shining in whatever light was produced from the teal, blue and cyan sky. Suddenly, he saw a rather lanky male come out from said dark, holding the scissors by there handles. He looked as if he was constipated, due to his face expression. He has an apron that had dirt stains on it, and it stretched halfway down his legs. He wore dark and dusty brown pants that were cupped at the bottom. His shoes were black and a little dusty. His shirt under the apron was a stained brown white button up shirt, it has long sleeves that were rolled up to his elbows. His hair was messily cut and greasy from the looks, as if he hasn't showered for a long time.

Suddenly, Mono heard a quiet gag, looking to his right to see Six covering her mouth with a disgusted look in her eyes as she peeked over the window sill as well.

"To continue.. we need to pass him..." Mono muttered the idea to her, then offered if she would agree. The girl slowly nodded.

The teen in monotone colors began explaining the idea, it made them both a little uneasy but Six agreed to the idea.

The bag boy nodded and looked back into the window, looking into the barber shop. He didn't see the Barber inside, then he gestured for the girl next to him to follow his lead. The teenagers both snuck through the window, trying to be careful of the broken glass on the floor, only for the small shards to get stuck in their bare feet.

Six didn't mind, but the boy was on the verge of screaming because to him; the pain was unbelievable. But he did see Six run and saw a large scar running up and down her leg, so he understood that she probably didn't feel much there anymore when it came to pain.
Or she was just used to it.

Mono plucked out the shards that were a little blood stained out of his feet while walking with the teen girl, whom had removed the fragments of glass from her feet.

He nearly tripped on the clothing that laid on the floor, he didn't even notice it. He hit it with the quietest thump, and heard scissors snapping immediately. He perked up, and looked around frantically. Six had hidden herself somewhere, and he looked up, seeing the bright shine of scissors. He shrieked and fabled to stand, slipping on the wrinkles of clothing multiple times. The Barber started going after him, and he struggled to even run, for he tripped again and landed right into the extra shards on the floor. He yelled out in pain, standing up..even though this time, he shoved his hands into the glass, he no longer cared.

He needed to survive the large scissors and monstrosity of a hair cutter. Or more like flesh cutter.

The Barber kept going after him, and the boy felt his trench coat get a small cut into it. He whimpered and kept running as he was being chased.

Six was watching everything as the boy practically tucked tail and ran for dear life. She looked down at her bare yet sliced up feet, feeling empathy for the poor boy. Finally, she went to get out until she saw Mono dive under a shelf. She stopped in the middle of the tile floor, and looked at where the monster with scissors stood, gulping a little.

The monstrosity looked where she was while looking around for the boy, then saw the girl, he stretched out his scrawny arms and she actually screamed when seeing the sharp, shiny and rusted blade come her way as she backed away.

The boy in monotone colors jumped up while pulling out fragments from his pale flesh, hearing the scream. He felt something inside him boil...

The boy crawled out from under the shelf and saw Six backing up into a wall while the Barber kept snipping her way.

He growled a little and grabbed up a small pair of scissors, which were conveniently on the floor.

He ran up behind the Barber and poked him in the behind, getting the monsters attention, "Just poke at me! Not her!" He shouted, and he saw the girl shaking on the tile floors while looking at the both of them with terror.

He backed up as he kept snipping back at the Barber with such a forced yet brave look on his face. The taller kept thrashing the scissors around towards Mono, which he ducked every now and then, or simply moved to the side.

He was doing so great! Until he got smacked by the scissors, dropping the scissors which a yelp from the metal making contact with him, then his vision blackened when hitting the wall.

He has no clue what to do to protect Six... He felt so... Weak...