~12~ - Cuts and Stretches

Mono wanted to save Six so badly. How could these little monsters kidnap her? At least... He thinks they are friendly in a way, maybe some of them?

No... If they kidnapped Six and made all of those traps... None of them are nice. He thought, a scowl now making a home on his face. He climbed atop of the locker, staring at a student staring into another room from around the corner of the doorframe. He took notice of the shine its 'skin' let off.

These weren't normal kids... They were glass of some sort. He'll find out. He then examined below him, then he found a perfect object: a hammer. He got off the locker and grabbed the hammer from the rug he now stood on. His head turned to look at the student, now dragging the object as he walked to it.

The student heard the metal head of the hammer dragging on the floor and suddenly its attention was on Mono, making a noise as it went to leap. The teen boy let out a yell as he raised the hammer up as he swung it to hit the student, being successful as the porcelain head of the student shattered. The body laid limp on the floor, Mono staring down at the student's body. He looked over the pieces on the boards, seeing they were of porcelain.

That just confirmed his theory of it being glass of a sort.

The teen in monotone colours sighed as he dropped the hammer, walking into the other room after stepping over the body of the students. He looked around before focusing on a pile of desks and chairs. He kept up his walk until feeling tackled. He gasped as he looked up at the student, who was now trying to choke him. He gasped as he struggled beneath the student of porcelain glass. He kicked and tried to pry the kids hands off his neck. His breathing got raspy and his vision begun to blur.

He finally got his foot lodged beneath the student and kicked up his leg, sending the student flying backwards. He coughed as he regained his vision and breath. That was until he heard a familiar clicking sound of a board falling in. Then he heard a bucket with supplies come swinging down. He then went as fast as he could to roll to the side as he saw the student jump before hearing a loud shattering noise.

The boy huffed, pulling himself up to his feet as he looked at the slowly swinging bucket and the dead student. He walked around the pile of desks as he rubbed his neck slightly, walking over the body and avoided stepping in the shattered porcelain. He didn't want to injure his feet again.

He climbed a chair and jumped up into a hole, climbing through as he landed in the next room. He started walking down the hallway, before stopping suddenly in front of a few lockers next to him. He turned his head, feeling some static like feeling from the air.

He walked to one of the lockers, opening the door to reveal one of those static children. He touched it only to feel a sudden ache in his head, he groaned from slight pain as he grabbed at the bag over his head. He shook his head as the aching soon dissipated, however... Why was it everytime he touched one of these glitched children, he'd have a temporary headache?

He slowly let go of the bag, before refocusing on his originated task. He got out of the locker and walked down the way he was once going. He looked to his left to see large doors to an elevator, but the only way to open it was by using a key. The bagged headed male took a glimpse ahead, seeing a room and a bright light coming from another room to the left before it.

The boy started trotting forth, looking at the room as he heard chalk being dragged against a chalkboard in a writing manner. Occasionally it stopped as he heard heavy breathing from the room. Mono turned to face the room to his left, inspecting the room for any keys. There were none. He looked in front of him to the room that appeared to be a classroom.

Great, now I have to sneak through... Unless... He had an idea, although it was dumb, it would be worth it. Right? He peeked into the room, seeing a woman facing the desks before turning around and writing whatever nonsense she was making on the board. He looked at another door across from him. Three or five desks away, five if he removed the gaps.

The teen boy counted internally, before running forward suddenly. His bare feet beat against the wooden boards beneath them, though he did make a wrong timing for he heard the teacher shriek and a bang. He halted once he got past a desk, looking at her with terror on his face. He then glanced behind him and noticed four students getting out of their seats.

He processed what was going to happen and ran into the other room, squeezing past the door. He quickly looked around before looking up, taking notice of a shine on... A gold key! He jumped on to the bookshelf, climbing up as he heard students pile into the room while snickering. As he got close to the top, he heard loud creaking. His face paled as he felt the bookshelf slowly leaning forward.
   Suddenly, he jumped off and rolled on the floor as he heard the snickers suddenly stop and sickening cracks of what sounded like bones and porcelain after a crash of the bookshelf hitting the floor and the key clanking against the wooden boards. He barely picked up on the gasp of the woman as he grabbed the key, hitching it to his keyring on his trench coat until the door shot open.

Mono looked up to make eye contact with the woman, only to see her neck stretch out and her head to come at him. He shrieked as he jumped back, avoiding her teeth as he scrambled to his feet, running past her and somehow avoiding her hand and head. He ran through the classroom as he heard her shoes hitting the floorboards behind him, along with what sounded like the stretches of her neck. They sounded so much like leather being forcefully pulled.

He proceeded to run from the woman chasing him, the key smacking against his thin legs at some points. He slid to the elevator, bumping against it as he removed the key with shaky hands, quickly inserting it into the locks hole. Once the lock dropped, he heard those shoes clicking getting closer. As the elevator doors begun to open, he threw himself into the small area. His body hit the smooth floor of the elevator, lifting his head to see the teacher. His heart sank as she screeched, her head flying forward right as the elevator doors shut. Of course, out of instinct; his arm came flying up as he shielded his face and squeezed his eyes tightly.

Thankfully, the boy felt the gentle and calming movements of the elevator moving upwards, slowly moving his arm down as he opened his eyes. He looked around cautiously, staying on the ground. He didn't want to get up, he just wanted to lay down. But he also didn't want to give up.

After all, this was all for the sake of Six.

He let out a breath as the elevator stopped, the doors opening. He stared at the new part of the school he was now in, slowly standing up as he now expected more dangers since he heard more chalk being scraped against wood.