~13~ - Chess Game

The boy in monotone colours cautiously took his first few steps out of the elevator. Mono had to be more careful since he could've died earlier and he didn't want that. After all... This is for Six. His focus turned to the window up to his right, seeing some droplets of water pattering on the window glass. Of course, this made him think that it had started raining.

Mono looked to his left now, beginning to go down the dark hall and saw a huge light facing down towards a student that had one of those dummy hats on as he just drew on the ground with chalk. The boy crouched down a little as he begun to examine the art. A tower with sound waves coming from the antennae of it, some pictures of a tall thin man with a hat on, little triangle headed critters, and random doodles. But the one that caught Mono's covered eyes the most was the large eyes, now tilting his head.

He was leaning forward too much when looking over the art, gasping as he fell forward and landed on the doodles. He heard an alarmed gasp, then running footsteps. He looked up with a confused look only to see that student moving to jump at him.

The teen boy yelped as he rolled to the side, the student leaping only to suddenly be yanked back by a rope tied around its neck. Mono took his chance as he quickly got up, moving to run only to have his ankle grabbed.

The boy yelled out as he fell forward again, hearing the heavy breathing and snickers of the student, feeling something crawling over him.

“Get off me!” Mono shouts as he started to squirm, making attempts to crawl and get the kid off him.

The student didn't listen, only banging its fists on his back, sending Mono into a coughing fit as the student of porcelain just... Laughed at his misery.

This only began to piss the bagged boy off.

Soon, the boy in monotone colours flipped over and pulled back his legs so his knees touched his chest, suddenly kicking them out at the kids chest, sending the student flying off of him. He jumped to his feet and turned around to run until hearing a rope snapping and a shattering noise, freezing as he turned around slowly to see that the student in question was actually dead.

Porcelain was spread across the floor with a snapped rope, some still around the kids neck and the rest curled up by itself as both ripped ends were fraying. The students body lied lifeless on the floor when his gaze met it.

Mono let out a scoff. “Could start it but couldn't face the consequence.” He turned forward and walked before noticing a shine while looking around. His legs had him slowly walk then eventually he came to a stop, turning his head to glimpse at what he saw. A pipe. A metal pipe that was disconnected from a wall is what he saw.

He hummed as he went to it, leaning down and wrapping his fingers around the cold metal, picking up the side he had grabbed.

Now dragging it across the wooden boards, he had to halt to a point when he couldn't get through a spot. So, doing what he did when he first met Six, he bashed down the door using the pipe.

One. Two. Three.
All of the wood was out of his way and he made a new path, grinning to himself as he now put down the pipe.

Mono now walked into the other room, climbing up a simple dresser and jumping up to grab an edge of an opening. He soon hoisted himself up only to see that he was in a vent. The bag headed teenager shrugged slightly and began to crawl. Soon he stopped...

Why was he so cold-hearted? That student could've been having a rough time and was only defending itsel... No. It couldn't be. It couldn't be trusted. It was one of those species that kidnapped his friend, now girlfriend... Maybe? He wasn't sure if they were actually a thing.. it was right after his lip was bleeding when she kissed him and suddenly he didn't feel blood trickling down. Oh well, he'd take that boyfriend name into his hands proudly for as long as it could last.