Growth

...

"What do we do???"
Bakugo asked in concerned confusion.

"He's passed out and won't wake up...

Can't even check for a pulse without burning.
We have to call an ambulance, and his cousin."
Aizawa said as he pulled out his phone and called for paramedics.

Bakugo stared at Midoriya a bit anxious, it was the first time something like this had ever happened.

An ambulance was quick to arrive onto the scene as professional paramedics rushed inside and tried to take Midoriya to the ambulance.

Aizawa had Informed them they'd need heat protection, they luckily had the exact technology needed for it.

He was loaded onto the stretcher and rushed to the hospital where everything had been prepared.

Word about what happened spread around the school like wild fire, it didn't help that a majority of the students saw Midoriya get loaded out on the stretcher.

He laid in his hospital out, still unconscious.
Nurses that came to check up on him were nurses with quirks that could handle his.

Nurses with quirks like regeneration and fire based quirks.

It was the only way they could figure out what was wrong.

"Before he passed out, did he display any abnormal behavior?"
A nurse asked Aizawa who was required to be on scene.

"...well he went to the bathroom for over 10 minutes?"

"... anything else...?"

"Before he did a burst of flames escaped from him?"

"Hm... I-"

"He's passed out???"
Hawks asked as he appeared on scene.
He had burst through the doors as he rushed over to his cousin's side.

"Oh! Pro hero Hawks...
Right you live with him-
Have you noticed him display any abnormal behaviors at home?"

"Hmm...
He's sleeping a lot more.
Like yesterday he slept for over 18 hours..."

"I see...
Has he been displaying his tired behavior more frequently throughout the last couple weeks?"

"Yes.
He usually doesn't sleep early, however when I come back from shift at 5-6pm he's knocked out.
But this only happened recently..."

"Have you noticed any behavioral changes? Has he been eating more or less?"

"His behavior is always the same.
Eating more or less...?
Hm...
I guess he is eating a lot more recently. I haven't paid much attention to it until you brought it up..."

"Hawks has something similar like this ever happen to you in your adolescent years?"

"I mean there was a point in my life where I ate so much and couldn't get full..."

"And did you experience any change after that phase was over?"

"I grew taller? That was it"

"His vitals are fine and everything looks good!" Another nurse shouted in the background.

"Alright then I've figured out what's going on"
The nurse said with a hint of chuckle as she let out a relieved sigh.

"Well?"

"He's well.

Growing. Due to quirks, the way growth happens per person has changed dramatically over the decades.
In the past before quirks, most people would go through around the same thing.