Clear Advantage

...

He furrowed his brows as he glanced at the timer, only 1 minute was left on the clock and the blue team had not even stolen a single flag.

On the other hand...

Red team had all of blue team's flags...

And it was all because of Midoriya.

"...I think having Midoriya on the team gives them an unfair advantage...

His classmates don't even compare to the skills and power he has.

If we were to measure it properly it would come out to be equivalent to that of the top 3 heroes if not better...

Having him on the team is like having Hawks or even Endeavor on a team...

It's completely unfair."
Aizawa commented as he looked at Midoriya's chart compared to his classmates.

"...I agree, disappointingly.
My class hasn't even been able to make it onto their turf because of him...

They didn't even get to touch a flag while he has all 5 of theirs at hand.

We have to equal it out somehow..."
Vlad king sighed.

"While I'm certain it's because of Midoriya I still want to test something out...

Let's have Midoriya switch teams.
For the next round.
I want to test class 1-A"

"Are you implying that you think they'll have a chance against him while my students don't?"

"They've been with him longer so they should know what he can and can't do.

I need to test them so this works out."

"But then the teams would be unequal?
Blue would have 21 and red would have 19."

"Then we'll equal it out by adding the top of class 1-B's student. Who would that be?"

"Monoma..."

"Then next round we'll have them switch.
Simple as that."

Vlad king nervously sweat as the buzzer went off.
As anticipated, class 1-B had painfully lost.

"Everyone gather around, we'll be starting round 2 shortly! "
Aizawa shouted as everyone walked over.

Groans could be heard from both classes equally, neither of them had really done anything...

It was all Midoriya.

"Due to the results of this round some slight switching will be applied only as a temporary test.

Midoriya.

You'll be switching teams and in your place Monoma will be switching as well.

This has come about due to the small fact that your power rivals that of the top 3 heroes of Japan.

Now.

Get a move on"
Aizawa explained as he sent everyone back onto the battle grounds.

They all stared astonished at what Aizawa had said, it was better than any compliment they could ever receive.

Midoriya awkwardly stood around with class 1-B, he hardly knew any of them and he didn't like meeting new people.

"We'll be using the same plan, the only reason it didn't work was well..."
Kendo paused as she stared at Midoriya.

"Yeah..."
They all said in unison.

"Doesn't that directly imply that the plan wouldn't work at all?
Shouldn't you all be making a plan that would work against me?"
He asked inquisitively.