Battle

...

"The league is about to get involved again"
Midoriya grinned as the perfect plan formulated.

"Really izuku? Why???"
Hawks whined as Midoriya began his brisk flight to Tartarus prison.

"What do you mean "why" it's perfect!
They don't know I was the one who got them caught in the first place.
I still have the opportunity to use them as well as all the other prisoners at Tartarus.

They were sent to Tartarus because they're strong and it was the only prison that could actually hold them down.

If I use them 1 more time, I won't have to deal with other countries trying to get involved.
And after I'm done using them I can-"
Midoriya cut himself off as he realized he was about to say something he knew Hawks wouldn't like to hear in the slightest.

"You can...?"

"Tell them to leave me alone."

"... Izuku. Tell the truth. What do you actually intend to do?"

"The same thing I intend to do with the heroes coming over to attack tomorrow"

"You're gonna kill them?!"

"Woah! You do have a brain. How'd ya know?"

"Izuku?! People aren't just disposable napkins that you use once or twice just to throw away?!"

"Says who?"

"Uh-"

"Exactly"

"Izuku.
It's basic human morals"

"Something that you know I don't care about."

"...I give up"

"You should've from the start, Keigo."
Midoriya sighed as he made it to Tartarus prison.
Police officers there began to shoot though it was pretty much in vain.

Midoriya ended them all with one flick.

He walked into the prison and took out all the gaurds there as well, infiltrating was an easy as riding a bike.

"Attention all prisoners."
Midoriya began over the loud speaker as Hawks knocked his head on the wall over and over again in the background.

"I, the villain and ruler of Japan Phoenix, have decided to free you all.
Only with 1 small condition.

It'll be something you enjoy.

I want you all to fight the heroes coming to attack.
Sounds simple enough doesn't it?"
He paused as he listened in for any reactions.

"Oh hell yeah"

"Pfft, this'll be easy."

"I've been wanting to escape this dump"

"From what it sounds like.
You're all liking the sound of this.

Anyways.
That is all I personally need you to do. Afterwards, you may continue with your lives.

Security has been lifted as you can see now.
Make your way outside the cells so I can help you all flee."

After a couple minutes of waiting, everyone was gathered up outside including the league.

Shigaraki could only stare stunned, Izuku had done what his master had been aiming to do for hundreds of years within a couple weeks' time span.

"Hm.
That's all of you alright. Let's go"
Midoriya dragged them all up into the sky and flew back to mainland Japan.

"Here's the deal.
I don't care how you do it. But tomorrow, it is required you all fight the heroes.
That's your debt to me, for freeing all of you.