Exam disaster

...

Midoriya grabbed a sheet of paper, he had a bunch as he had prepared beforehand.

He quickly wrote out the plan for the league, he didn't have much convincing time with how close the exams were which was both good and bad.

"They'll feel the urge to attack with how soon it is.
The only issue is they might now because of how soon it is.

Regardless.

The exam will be the best time to attack.
Teachers are busy with grading and executing the exams. This'll be the time they're least expecting anything. The best time to strike."
Midoriya thought to himself as he finished off the note.

He rolled it up and used his telekinesis to deliver it.

"Time to get the show on the road."

_________________________________________

"Attack during exam week?"
Shigaraki asked aloud as he finished off reading the note.

"Their smart and have their reasoning.
After all, it's because of them that we success killed all might.
We should follow through"
AFO stated.

"But we planned to attack during camp"

"And if UA doesn't shut down this time we can attack next time.
Though we want to shut it down as soon as possible so we should merge plans.

Let's kidnap a student from class 1-A during the chaos.
We'll try to kill as many teachers as possible, it'll be more than enough to shut down the school."
AFO replied.

"Hm...
I guess that works"

"Most definitely."

_________________________________________

Exam week came upon everyone fast.

Most of class 1-A was nervous for it...
Little did they know it would be the least of their worries for what was coming.

Midoriya sat amongst the league with Dabi, their presence had been requested along with the other league members.
It was time to follow through with the plan.

"Today's mission is to cause as much damage as possible, kill as many students as possible, kill as many teachers as possible, and kidnap class 1-A's #1 student.

Katsuki Bakugo.

We've already killed the top student 2 weeks ago, but since it wasn't on school grounds they didn't suffer too much backlash.

Now however...

We'll be attacking right there.

We'll kidnap the top student and if that alone doesn't shut down the school we'll kill him on live TV."
Shigaraki announced.

Midoriya's eyes slightly widened as he felt his heart rate quicken, this wasn't apart of the plan he had written...

"Why did they add this...???
Kacchan wasn't supposed to get warped into this, the plan was to cause as much damage to the school as possible...?!

...I don't think Kacchan would be able to face off against so many people.
Especially with unknown quirks.

I can't have him die..."
Midoriya thought to himself as he sat there heating up rapidly.

"Understood?"
Shigaraki asked as warp gates opened up all around.

They all nodded their heads as they stepped into their own suitable warp gate.