Chapter 5: Several Conclusions

Xiao Tian and Xiao Hai looked at each other before reaching up and pulling on both of Sakura's hands.

"Mother?"

Sakura snapped out of it.

"A-A pleasure to meet you Mr. Li," she replied as calmly as she could with a hand held towards him.

Syaoran could literally feel his blood boil within him. Realization after realization hit him like cold sea water crashing down on him wave after wave.

"What the hell is t-"

"My name is Sakura Kinomoto, I believe this is the first time I've met with such a famous actor before," she added in an innocent tone, cutting him off.

Syaoran's brow furrowed at hearing her say this, then he felt something tug on his pant leg.

"Don't be rude to mother," Xiao Hai whispered, pointing up at her held out hand.

Reluctantly and silently, Syaoran took her hand and shook it, unable to say anything.

Sakura smiled at him before turning to Shizuki. "How about we grab something to eat? I believe the boys haven't had anything to eat yet due to their little detour," she said with a brow raised at the twin boys who were grinning.

"Of course! There's a restaurant not far from here, I think it'll be better to eat there than eat the unhealthy ones served here in the park," he said before turning to Syaoran. "How about it Mr. Li? Would you care to join us? That is if you don't mind joining this average family," he added with a grin.

"Yes, you may join us if you want Mr. Li," Sakura said with a sweet smile.

Syaoran, a frown still on his features, was still confused with the whole situation, he still couldn't say a word.

"He'll come!" Xiao Hai answered for him.

"Won't you?" Xiao Tian added, looking at him.

*****

"What?" Erika said into her cell, a frown on her face. "Well, if you're sure… okay, ja."

Frowning, she looked at the screen of her cell until Syaoran's name disappeared as the call ended.

"Ms. Kitamura?"

"Yes?"

"Where do we put all these?" the man asked, pointing to a few boxes.

"Just put them in the truck please," she said with a smile before a frown appeared on her features again. 'Why is he so attached to those kids?' she thought. It was the first time Syaoran had any emotional connection to anyone or anything for the past few years. Now it's happened again and in the same country no less.

"Don't worry…I'm just gonna grab a bite to eat with the twins and their family as thanks for helping me with the signing earlier. I'll meet you back in Tokyo."

*****

"Excuse me, I have to use the ladies' room," Sakura said, getting up from her seat.

Watching her leave, Shizuki turned back to Syaoran whom he had noticed had been frowning ever since they left the park.

"Are you alright?"