Prologue?

Heya everyone! I created this book because of Chrono_letteR book give me a idea! Please, if you want to know or help me follow him and read (Showdown)! It's really helping! Thanks for your support and anything else! Let's go to the prologue!
___________________________________________

In the principal Nezu Office, you can hear two voice speaking. Yes! They are Principal Nezu and Principal Kokochi! (Their both are using a device for talking to each other) There are talking about their school meanwhile playing a game of online chess.

(P.N for Principal Nezu, P.K for Principal Kokochi)

P.N: Well Kokochi, look like our school is both good. But I think I have an idea for the students and also to know, which school is better!

P.K: I'm all ear Nezu. What is your plan to do that?

P.N: Well, how about we make a simple War Game?

P.K: That was interesting! We can make them at my school ground?

P.N: Wonderful! I will make a announcement for the game then! But, I need your students profile if you can. I will give you my students profile to!

P.K: I will put Tapops 1-Elite Class for the game, and also The Ace of the school! You can put how many students you want Nezu. The Elite Class is not much but they can always finished there mission!

P.N: Then if you didn't mind. I will put class 1A and Big Three then! And hope you didn't mind I will bought a couple of another students and visitors?

P.K: Of course! As I said, you can bought as many students as you want!

P.N: Then it's deal then!

P.K: I will make sure my students will take your arrival went you already at Malaysia Nezu!

P.N: It pleasure Principal Kokochi. Well, I will wait for you students profile then!

P.K: Wait a second.

A blue small portal is open in front of Nezu and Nezu put his students profile in the portal.

P.K: Well, meet you at one more week then.

P.N: Of course! Meet you later.

Nezu take the profile and analyzing the students of Tapops. He found it kinda interesting. For know, he need to make a meeting.

P.N: All the teacher in U.A, please meet me at the meeting room.

After that he just need to get ready for the announcement he going to make.

~Time skip~

At the meeting room-

Nezu: I will bring back Civil War Game!

To be continued~

________________________________________________

How the prologue! I make this book because I notice that not much of the book MHA and Boboiboy Crossover! Meet 'cha at the chapter 1 then. Bye~

UwU out~
Let's the game begin~