The winner is....

Third person Pov~

All of the students is now in the auditorium. They all being call to tell who is the winner is. All of the student is already recovery thanks yo Recovery Girl.

Kaminari: I just feel little stingy, Kiri! Don't worry!

Kirishima: Oh yeah! Boboibro! You are very manly at the Game!!! I wish we can be manly together!👍

Boboiboy: *Whisper* Boboibro?

Gopal: Pfft!

Fang: *Slam his face at the table* *Hiding laugh*

Ying: *Shake her head* Aiyah! Why is wrong with you two! You are lucky Hali isn't here mah!

Boboiboy: Thanks Kirishima!

Mina: Isn't he was cool! He was also cute!

Hagakure: Mhm! I love the green kid! His name is Thorn, right girl!

Uraraka: But! I like the brown vest Boboiboy! He was very nice!

Jiro: I think I like same brown Boboiboy.

Mina: You guys didn't have a taste at all! Didn't you all see that the Silver Gold Boboiboy! He was so handsome! He was the best!

Mineta: Sh*t! He take all the girl!

Bakugou: Grape sh*t! SHUT YOU ALL F*CK*NG MOUTH EXTRA!!!

Iida: STOP CALLING PEOPLE EXTRA BAKUGOU!!! IT WAS VERY RUDE!!!

Yaya: SHUT ALL OF YOU MOUTH!

All: …

Yaya: Thank you very much! Now sit and still.

Bakugou: WE ARE NOT A DOG YOU PINK COVERED FR*AK!!!

Yaya: What did you just call me!?

Ying: Calm down Yaya! Let's let Gempa handle them.

Without anybody notice their is know seven Boboiboy sitting at the auditorium and the brown Boboiboy as we call him Gempa is kinda Mad. He never ever will let anybody, AND I MEAN ANYBODY! Swear in front of his child! (Op! MamaGem is here!) He go to Bakugou and smack his head. Bakugou want to say something but he being scold every time he want to swearing, Gempa will smack him on his head. Bakusquad only can laughing but then they also being scold because laughing at their friend. They all being scold until the The pro hero is coming.

Kokochi: Welcome everyone! I know you all is really excited at this point but before we say who win the game! We will tell you all about your weak points and also Teamwork, don't forget what is happening is just a game and I can tell that almost all of you didn't use your full potential. In the first day of war. You all making a plan, and the plan is to take the information from both of the team! You all get the information and also making a plan to eliminated you enemy, but! You all is to overconfident with your plan and didn't even think about the possibility and at the second day, The big three is eliminated I wanna say congratulate to the Original Trio to eliminated but also! You three didn't even have a plan to how to eliminated them! You all can eliminated them together and in the end, you all think to separated and eliminated them in one vs one! You all have a good potential but the teamwork that you have need to be better!

The third day, you all go into team and plan on attacking each other and then almost all of you is eliminated. You all need more training and past over your limits! The four day you all just making a plan and also find out about two of the comrade *looking at the Kokotaim Geng* you all might think that UA student eliminated them but in the real it was a creature at the planet Duratan! They attack the both of them and a somebody think to safe them without even thinking about possibility that it might be trap and maybe something else *Look at the Boboiboy* at the last day of the war you all want to end it very fast and create a plan and then you all being attack by Tapops criminal and work together to defeat them. You all will see the world and you all will be the great hero in the future! And now for the winner of the game! The winner of the game is...

Mha hero: Please be us!/I very excited!/ I will be number one!/I was very scare!/

Kokotaim Geng: I'm kinda scare/It doesn't matter if we lose! At least we try!/Please win this/I already know what happen after this.../ It this jus me or...

Kokochi: IT WAS A DRAW!

All- Y,Y,7E,Momo.Y: WHAT! DRAW!?

Gempa: I already see that coming...

Hali: Tch! What a waste of time.

Blaze: At least we can show of our power! Right TTM!

Yaoyorozu: *Sigh*

Yaya,Ying: As I expected.

Solar: I knew it!

Mina: But- Why draw sir!

Kokochi: It was because the game ended before you all eliminated! The rules say that the winner team will win IF they eliminated ALL their enemy! You all didn't eliminated all of your enemy! You all doing great at the game! We will try to do this competition again! You all can go!

The end~
I know... Cliché the end but I just can
make my the end like this because I never knew how to end the book!
Sorry if it was not the end was not like you expected.

UwU out~
Sorry~