Chapter 4.5: Let's the game begin! (MHA Side)

Third person Pov~

As you can see. Our MHA hero is now at Planet Duratan! The planet that being abandoned by Alien thousand year ago. Our MHA hero is now in their own base making some plan about tomorrow stuff. At their base full of everything that their need! A food, water, room for rest, library and a map of the planet!

Our Cinnamon roll of U.A is now in the library, making some research about this weird planet.

Midoriya: So, the planet being abandoned? But for what? Maybe because there was an attack? Or their want to go check around the galaxy? Maybe their is some reason!

Yaoyorozu: Midoriya? What are doing here?

Midoriya: Oh! Yaoyorozu, I just do some research about this planet! This planet is very weird...

Jiro: What did you mean by that?

Midoriya: See this!

Midoriya show a book that he read and give it to Yaoyorozu. To say at least, Yaoyorozu and Jiro also feeling curious about what is happening to this planet! They three sit at the library, making some research, also found some information about those weird creature that live in the planet. Those creature is very dangerous for everyone so their make a meeting to tell everyone about this information that their found!

Iida: Is their any reason to call the meeting? If not, their very rude to call everyone for the meeting for not reason!

Yaoyorozu: Me, Jiro and Midoriya found some information about this planet and creature that live in the planet.

Kirishima: What creature?

Yaoyorozu: The creature that very dangerous and mystery! If you found one of them you need to run because-

Bakugou: Just a coward run Ponytails! And I'm not coward! IF I FOUND THOSE CREATURE, I WILL JIST BLAST THEM OF!

Midoriya: Ka- Kacchan!

Bakugou: SHUT THE F*CK UP DEKU!

Kirishima: Woah, Woah Bakubro! You need to calm down.

Bakugou: I'M CALM YOU SHITTY HAIR!

Todoroki: If you are calm, then why are you screaming?

Bakugou: F*CK OFF, HALF N HALF BAS*ARD!

Tokoyami: I sense a shadow.

Bakugou: WHAT THE F*CK THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!?

*Krack*

Midoriya: What is that?

Jiro: I can hear somebody whispering!

Todoroki: Our enemy already making a move, huh.

Yaoyorozu: Hm.

Iida: WE NEED TO MAKE A PLAN! FASTER!

Everyone is now go to work after Iida command. Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Uraraka and Tyusu, go to the control room to check the security camera. Midoriya, Iida, Bakugou, Todoroki, Kirishima and Kaminari, go search all over their base for some intruder. The other looking at their stuff and work things. The Big Three go patrol around.

All of them find nothing but some footsteps and a half open back door. The enemy might be dangerous! They neednto keep guard up! If not, they might will be a first victims. For today, they just rest first. Tomorrow they will start working on plan that their made.

To be continue~

____________________________________________
How about this chapter? This is MHA Side! I will try to do my best on this!

I didn't go to school today because I have a surprise for you! Just wait for it!!!

UwU out~
Wait for it~