War day2: The Target!

Third Person Pov~

Our Malaysia hero is now creating a plan to eliminated a couple of MHA heroes. They just need to use one person to eliminate them, and the person is...

Kaizo: You is the right person to do it.

Fang: But... Why captain?

Ochobot: Follow the rules, he can eliminate almost all even if he should have eliminate, he can't!

Ying: That might have work...

???: But... Why me?!

Kaizo: You can defeat them, but they can't because they need to eliminate all of you, Boboiboy...

Boboiboy: Hmmmm...

Yaya: Captain! They already send three person out to patrol!

Gopal: Good luck, Boboiboy!

Ying: Make sure you win!

Fang: Don't die.

Ochobot: Be careful!

Kaizo: You can go now.

Boboiboy: Haip *Tapops salute*

Boboiboy run out of the base and screaming "BOBOIBOY TRIPLE SPLIT!" And three person get out from the Boboiboy. Yeah, That Trio Original!

Gempa: We need to separated, so they will not know if we are not the real one!

Taufan: Can I go to the Black hair Boy! What's his name again?

Halilintar: If I remember... Tamaki Amajiki? Maybe...

Gempa: I will go to Nejire Hado. I don't trust you guys will eliminate her carefully...

Halilintar: This is a war Gempa... Then I will go to Mirio Togata... He will have a bad day.

Taufan: Be careful guys!

Gempa: You too, Taufan!

Halilintar: Tch! I will just go.

Gempa: Be careful, Hali!

They three part to three way and go to each target! We will go to Taufan side first!

Taufan Side!

Taufan Pov~

I really wanna know what is Tamaki 'quirk'.

Sooo...

I will just eliminate him.

Yay! I will do this on easy!

Easy as pie!

Nothing can stop me!

And... There he stop. Tamaki Amajiki is now in front of him.

Oh!

Yes! Meet you so faster!!!

This is my lucky day!!!

Taufan: HEY THERE! I COME TO ELIMINATE YOU!

Amajiki: Huh! *shock face*

Taufan: I wonder... What is your 'quirk', you know... I will test it first!

Amajiki: I wanna go home...

Taufan: GERUDI TAUFAN!!!

Amajiki: WAAAA!

Hali Side

Hali Pov~

He running really fast to search Mirio... He didn't care if he think he can eliminated him. As far as he know. He can't get out from game.

Hali: COME OUT YOU LOSER!

Mirio: Hey there!

Mirio is at floor. He almost scare the sh*t out of Hali! But Hali keep his composer and summon his Thunderstorms sword!

Mirio: Wow! So you have a Lightning quirk huh! Not bad!

Hali: Your quirk is... AHHHH! YOU JUST WALK THROUGH SOMETHING!

Mirio: Not bad!

Hali: DON'T TALK MUCH! THUNDER SLASH!!!

Mirio: That's not work for me.

Hali sword just slash past Mirio and Mirio try to punch Hali! (Keyword: Try) The punch didn't hit Hali because of Hali that dodge the punch so easily!

I hope Gempa is here now...

He might can defeat him...

Gempa Side-

His mission just going smooth... He easily defeat Hado with trap her in the Tanah Grap and make her unconscious...

Aizawa: NEJIRE HADO IS ELIMINATED.

Gempa: Well... I better check on them! We go with Taufan first...

Aizawa: TAMAKI AMAJIKI IS ELIMINATED.

Gempa: Hali then!

Gempa running to find Hali. In his way to find Hali, he meet Taufan.

Gempa: Taufan!

Taufan: Gempa!

Gempa: How did you battle going?

Taufan: It was okay! Until I heard your frienemy being eliminate. I might or might not blast him to hard...

Gempa: Oh.

Halilintar: ISHH! TETAKAN PEDANG HALILINTAR!!!

Gempa: We need to get there faster!

Taufan: Hm!

They running to the place that they hear Hali screaming. They found that Hali is very furious and tryna kill Mirio...

Hali can see Gempa and Taufan from afar so he running to there and ask Gempa to knock him out. Even if he wanna defeat him by himself. He need a help.

Gempa also say they need a help from Captain to... But they don't have much time! So they just need to defeat him by Gempa using a power that he training with Tok Kasa and Hali and Taufan take care of Mirio. So...

That is how they win!

Aizawa: MIRIO TOGATA IS ELIMINATED.

So they fuse back and go back to the base saying his mission already done!

To be continue~

_____________________________________________
How was the chapter? I know... I didn't good at writing a fight scene... But! Wait for the next chapter!

See ya!

UwU out~
Three done, 21 left!~