War Day 2: Teacher Side

Third Person Pov~

All the teacher is know waiting for their students to make a move. They really wanna see their student quirk in battle.

At the Observed Camera, UA students send Big Three for patrol. Meanwhile the others making a plan or just rest. Tapops students send Boboiboy or Three of Boboiboy elements to fight the Big Three.

Gempa: We need to separated, so they will not know if we are not the real one!

Taufan: Can I go to the Black hair Boy! What's his name again?

Halilintar: If I remember... Tamaki Amajiki? Maybe...

Gempa: I will go to Nejire Hado. I don't trust you guys will eliminate her carefully...

Midnight: What a gentlemen he is.

Present Mic: He was very polite to!

Halilintar: This is a war Gempa... Then I will go to Mirio Togata... He will have a bad day.

All Might: Is this just me or he wanna kill our students...

Tok Kasa: Don't worry Bro Might. He always like that.

Taufan: Be careful guys!

Gempa: You too, Taufan!

Halilintar: Tch! I will just go.

Gempa: Be careful, Hali!

Hound Dog: Did they emotional just change because, Boboiboy is very polite and cheerful kid. And know he have cheerful, polite and cold emotional. Where is that come from.

MechAmato: Who now. That is my son bi*ch!!!

All Might: Young Boboiboy is very good kid! He will be the good hero in the future!

Laksamana Tarung: HAH! HE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE HE CAN BE A GOOD HERO!

Recovery Girl: I hope he didn't break so many bone when he using his quirk...

Maskmana: What did you mean?

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Midnight: She mean Midoriya Izuku.

Maskmana: The green hair kid. Oh. He break a bone. That's why he need more than one training everyday to control his quirk.

Ramenman: Hmmmm... Kokochi, can I talk to you privately.

Kokochi: Yes, Ramenman.

Kokochi and Ramenman go out from the room meanwhile the other continue watching their students.

Hali: COME OUT YOU LOSER!

Mirio: Hey there!

They all look that Mirio almost scare the sh*t out of Hali. But Hali being Hali. Tryna slash Mirio and Mirio tryna punch Hali and both of the attack didn't hit each other.

Nezu: Both of team was very good!

Recovery Girl: Aizawa, Nejire is unconscious. You should call her out.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Nejire Hado is eliminated.

Maskmana: I will take her here.

MechAmato: Tamaki is out too.

Aizawa: Tamaki Amajiki is eliminated.

Kokochi and Ramenman got inside the room and continued watching. They look at the epic battle between Hali and Mirio. They also see that Gempa and Taufan is going to help Hali fight Mirio. In the end, they win.

Aizawa: Mirio Togata is eliminated.

Nezu: Look like both of the team is going to rest. We should going to rest to!

Kokochi: Nezu, I hope we can talk about something that can help with their training.

Nezu: Of course!

Laksamana Tarung: Time to rest!

Midnight: Meet you guys later!

To be continue~

_____________________________________________
How was the chapter? I will just say that its kinda short. I will try to make a long chapter tomorrow!

Meet'cha later!

UwU out~
Bye~