Prolouge

A/n:disclaimer I do not own any musical media images or characters within naruto or such just the story plot is all anyways enjoy

"Naruto you know as well as I do he's been shut in for a week straight since I broke it to him, he needs to socialize with someone so this is why I'm giving you this mission; there's another reason why it's been ranked S you know what happened with his father; but kakashi I hope wouldn't fall that low.."

Tsunade trailed of I could see the doubt in her eyes I rose my hands "ok ok ill go pack my things tonight and tell him" she chuckled a hollow one and sighed "your the only one he'll talk to anyways he won't even speak to Sakura "

I just nodded aware that my visits were usually dry with him even though he's my beloved sensei he has changed but losing your eyesight does do that and especially when no other eyes are compatible you seem to lose all hope with yourself and begin telling yourself what's the point however I'm determined I will save my sensei ill show him the light within his darkness and ill bring him out of it and hopefully my sensei will come back to me.. Because I seem to miss him more now then ever...

Leaving the tower I sighed and made my way to my home grabbing a night bag and began making my way to his house