SEVEN

//angst time & shitty fight scene//

Scott hadn't seen Jimmy since they'd met at the Cod Empire-which was like 5 weeks ago-, but Jimmy hadn't visited him a while and that worried Scott-of course he would never admit that. Needless to say, Scott's worrying got the best of him and decided to visit Jimmy's empire, just to make sure he was okay. He let Wilbur know he was going out, then flew out towards the swamp lands.
The journey wasn't too long, but the weirdest part about it? Once he reached the swamp, he plumeted into the murky waters, it was like his wings stopped working. He resurfaced, coughing up the water. "What the hell??" the elf crawled onto the shore and tried to fly. He only got a few meters up before he fell again. "HeH?!?" he shook his hair of water and started walking into the empire, maybe Jimmy would have an answer to this.

....

In short, Scott was scared when he reached Jimmy's empire. It was covered in corruption vines and corrupted blocks, even all of his cod people were corrupted with their red eyes and red outfits. The elf was worried that Jimmy was corrupted as well, but he pushed that thought away as he neared the Cod palace. He pushed the door open to see Jimmy sitting on his throne, but something was different. The purple, black, and red decorated crown on his head had replaced his Codfather head and his eyes were red. Scott's heart sank, this is exactly what he didn't want to happen. Jimmy, upon seeing Scott walk in, spoke. "Ah, Scott! What're you doing here?" "Jimmy, we need to talk." The elf made his face neutral, hiding his anger and sadness. "Oh? Abou what, hm?" "About this Xornoth situation." Jimmy's smile quickly turned into a thin line, he looked annoyed now. Scott stepped up to the throne, eyeing the blonde. Something about him being corrupted gave this dangerous aura. "Well, what do you have to say?" Jimmy's tone was different, it was colder toward the other. Scott ignored this and spoke. "I'm gonna get straight to the point, Jimmy; why did you let Xornoth corrupt you?" "Excuse me?" "Why did you let Xornoth corrupt you?" he repeated. "Oh, Scott, you've got it all wrong," the fish king laughed, catching Scott of guard. "He didn't corrupt me, he made me better," "Better?" The elf scoffed. "Have you seen your empire? It's covered in those disgusting vines and red blocks-" "I know what is going on with my kingdom, Scott, I don't need you to tell what's going on." "Jimmy, you cannot be helping him-" "It's Emperor Jimmy, to you." "Excuse me?" Scott laughed bitterly, trying to shove down his growing anger. "You are not the emperor of this server, you're not even wearing the Emperor's Crown! You can't be running your empire like this, the waters are dirtier than ever, they barely have any food!" "I don't need you to tell me what I am or what I can and cannot do, Scott Major!"

....

The tone in Jimmy's voice stunned Scott, he had never seen Jimmy like this. He stared at the blonde who was glaring down at him. Scott now knew what he had to do, he had to get that crown off of Jimmy's head. So, he lunged at him. Jimmy jumped away onto the throne, grabbing his sword. "Jimmy, let me help you!" "I don't need help, I have Xornoth!" Scott growled and ran at Jimmy, pulling him off the throne and holding down on the ground. "You know I'm stronger than you, Jimmy!" the blonde then bit Scott's hand, who cried out and pulled it away. He kicked Scott down, but Scott grabbed his leg and pulled him to the ground. The blonde's nose was bleeding, as was the elf's right hand. He reached for Jimmy's crown but he rolled away. Before he could get up. Scott pounded on him, holding his hands above his head while he struggled to get the crown-it was hard because his hands were occupied with a struggling Jimmy. Underneath him, Jimmy was trying to free himself. "Jimmy, please just let me get that crown!" "No!" the fish wrapped his legs around Scott's torso and pushed himself up while pinning Scott down. The cyanette growled and pulled Jimmy down on top of him, grabbing at the crown. Jimmy held his crown down and shut his blood red eyes as he elbowed Scott in the stomach as hard as he could. Scott groaned in pain and crawled out fro under Jimmy, clutching his stomach. The blonde grinned, holding his crown on his head. This was gonna be harder than Scott expected. He's stronger,, and smarter, too. he thought. His only plan was to brute forced this, he hadn't brought any weapons. He sighed, despite the pain in his chest, he ran at Jimmy tackling him into the throne. Jimmy cried out and pulled at Scott's hair. "Gimme the fucking crown, Jimmy!" "No, I won't!" he crawled on top of the throne, kicking at Scott. "Jimmy, give me the crown!!" "No!!" "That's it, I don't give a shit anymore." Scott grabbed Jimmy's leg and yanked him to the ground. Jimmy groaned in pain as the crown rolled off of his head. Scott ran up to it and smashed it. Finally. It was done. Jimmy was free, but not for long.

.......
I gott stop, im watching tiktoks of mcyt's and im literally crying
They're either really funny or adorably sad-
Hope you enoyed

Word Count : 924