EIGHT

fInAlLy a new parttt :]
We getting into the a n g s t again

Jimmy woke up sore and in a room he didn't recognize. He looked around as his eyes adjusted to the light spilling into the room. Flowing blue curtains framed a large window that sat perfectly in the middle of a white brick wall. The floor seemed to be made of spruce wood-that should have been the first giveaway as to where he was, that and the neatness of the room. The bed he laid on was soft, softer than his bed. The sheets were white and the comforter and pillows were light shades of blue. A desk sat in the corner with papers, quills, and in bottles. A wardrobe  strayed off to the end of the room, and out of the wardrobe came Scott wearing a simple white shirt and flowy brown pants. He smiled at jimmy upon realizing he was awake. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." he took a seat next to the blonde on the soft bed, who was rubbing his eyes. "Where am I?" he asked tiredly. "My house, duh." "Oh, why?" "You really wanna know?" "Yes?" "Well, I came to looked for you because you kinda cut yourself off from the others empires-and me-so when I came to your kingdom, you were corrupted." "Corrupted?" "By Xornoth," "What?! How did you fix me?" "I kind of had to fight you. You bit my fucking hand." the cyanette held up his hand which had a slightly bruised bite mark on it. "Next time, I get to bite you," he smirked a little bit. Jimmy's face flushed. "Shut up," he grumbled. Scott chuckled and stood up, heading to the door. "Where you going?" "You need to change, your clothes are all corrupted." "What do I do with 'em?" "Burn them," he said simply and closed the door. The blonde explored the wardrobe, looking for something decent. He chose something that was pretty similar to Scott's. He took his clothes outside and burned them, feeling a little sad. "Sorry about your clothes, Jimmy," "It's fine, I don't wanna be wearing them after what happened," they watched as the clothes crumpled to ashes in the blistering fire.

.....

Jimmy had left Scott's kingdom a while ago, he had just now entered his kingdom when all of his people swarmed him wig hugs. It was a lot of welcomings from them, he guessed they knew he wasn't corrupted anymore. He thanked them, all of them, and entered his castle-it was new, he must have built it when he was corrupted. It was nice though, no signs of red, just greens and blacks-just how he liked it. He sat on the throne and sighed, it was good to be back. Sure, he loved being with Scott, but he also loved his home. Besides, if he was always at Scott's his people would surely be sad, or maybe something would happen to them. Jimmy shrugged at the thought of something bad happening to them while he was gone, it was something none of the empires ever wanted. he watched from a balcony as his cod people bustled below, talking and trading with one another, children played in the mud and the water, squealing happily. He would eventually go down to join them, who didn't love children? They were cute and fun, even though they had habits of getting into trouble.
All was normal in the cod kingdom as the weeks progressed. jimmy kept in touch with Scott-Scott had begged him to keep writing to him, he was scared something would happen-always writing him a letter everyday, occasionally calling him a cute name and subtly flirting, of course Scott always had a better reply that made Jimmy blush when he read it. Next to that, he engaged with his people more, helping with tasks and doddling about with the children, and treating them to better meals every once in a while. Obviously, he made time for himself-every ruler had to be alone sometimes. 

Well, 'sometimes' wasn't the case for one certain ruler.

Scott had just finished sending a letter to Jimmy when he remembered he had magic training with Gem, she would help him get a better hold on his powers. He didn't like going to these, however. he was afraid he would hurt her, or maybe even kill her. He'd been seen creating ice spikes on the mountains when he practiced alone, some of villagers were getting scared. but, Gem was a stubborn woman and he knew she'd pay him a visit if he didn't go, so, he took a few things and met her at Crystal Cliffs. Dragons circled the air menacingly, Scott didn't really like them. Gem greeted him with a smile and a welcome. He greeted her back and the lesson began. It was stressful, to say the least, Sott was holding back. Why? He simply didn't want to hurt Gem, but she would get angry when he held back, she would try to push him to do more, but he refused. "Come on Scott, stop holding back," "Gem, I don't wanna-" "You're not going to hurt me, I want to see your full potential!" "Well I don't! Gem, just please, can we stick to easier training?" "Scott, how do you think I get better at my magic?" he sighed in annoyance-she always did this. "You trained," "Exactly! I tried harder spells, some of which hurt me a bit, but I kept trying!" "That's different! Hurting yourself isn't a big deal, but if I hurt you, it could be bad! What if my ice stops your heart, or-" "Scott, please, just do the spell!" "Gem, I can't," "Yes you can!" "No, gem, I really-" "Scott, I know you can-" "Gem, I can't!!"
Ice shot from Scott's hands over to Gem like electricity. She fell back as a white streak painted part of her hair. The elf stepped back in horror, half of Gem's face was covered in a light layer of frost, she was holding her stomach. "Gem!? Gem, I'm sorry!" he cried, covering his hands with his sleeves. "Scott, it-it's okay, I'm fine," she smiled weakly against the frost. "No, no you're not, I told you I'd hurt you!" "Scott please-Scott!" she called after him as he flew off, ice sprouted from his wings. The dragons flew down to her, she pet their snouts as she watched Scott. Guilt crept into her stomach, this was her fault, wasn't it?

Scott walked through his kingdom up to his palace, he could feel the fearful stares of his people on him-they saw the ice from his wings, the glowing of his piercing eyes. Finally, he was fed up. "What are you all looking at, huh?!" they backed up, still staring. "Do you see something wrong? I'll give you something wrong to look at!" as he said that, a massive spike of pure ice erupted from the ground, the villagers screamed and fled to their houses. Scott's grin faded when he realized what he'd done-his villagers feared him, how could he do this? He fled into his house and locked every entry or exit, he wouldn't leave. He'd never leave again, he couldn't.

||Word Count ; 1199||