Chapter Ten

Beauty & The Seven Foot Frame

Villain!Bruno X Reader

Chapter Ten

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

Y/n and Bruno woke up and quickly found out that it was a snow day due to pepa worrying over something little. Pepa's thoughts had been drowned out by Dolores and her nieces enjoying the snow day.

Y/n and Bruno made their way down to the kitchen to have breakfast. While walking down the stairs three bundled up figures run past them. A quick morning was heard before they all ran past. Bruno and y/n laughed a little at the sight of a little bundled up luisa trying to catch up with dolores and isabela.

"Oh there you two are! Good morning!" Julieta greeted as she placed a bowl full of migas on the table. "Good morning! Anything I can help with?" y/n asked julieta.

"Not that I can think of. Oh wait, could you get the girls from outside for me please!" y/n nodded and walked out to the courtyard where isabela, dolores and luisa huddled together making a plan for the day. "Breakfast is ready so come and eat girls!" y/n lead them into the dining room to eat before they headed out to play in the snow.

As everyone ate isabela and dolores asked y/n if she wanted to play with them in the snow, she agreed. After they had finished eating, y/n went to Bruno's room to change into something a bit warmer. She wore a sage green coat dress. Y/n tried to convince Bruno to go outside with her and his nieces but he kept declining, y/n just playfully rolled her eyes and smiled at him as she walked outside with the girls behind her.

Luisa spotted a hill of snow and ran right into it. y/n laughed and helped luisa up, Bruno watched as y/n chased around the girls.

"What's wrong brunito!" Pepa told her younger brother, he sighed as he watched y/n and the girls made snow angels. "I've never felt like this pepa. What's happening to me?" Pepa giggled at her brother. "He's in love! How sweet!" Julieta said teasingly as she walked over to her siblings. 

"She's good with kids y'know!" Bruno shook his head as his sisters elbowed him softly. 

"Go!" Pepa and julieta pushed bruno outside just as y/n walked by "oh bruno, I guess you decided to join us?" she smiled at him "um yeah..." bruno walked with y/n as she started to roll a medium sized snowball.

"What are you doing?" Bruno asked, confused. "I'm making a snowman! Wanna help?" y/n asked Bruno, who nodded unsure of what to do.

"Just roll this till it's about that big!" y/n pointed to the ball dolores had made.

"Like this?" Bruno asked y/n who smiled and nodded at him.

Y/n watched as Bruno rolled the big snowball around. "Sorry!" Bruno said since he almost ran into victor. Victor looked worried as he walked up to y/n with a box in hand. "Is that Bruno and did he just say sorry? Does he have a cold?" y/n chuckled at her sister's husband  "No he's not sick! What's in the box?" y/n asked.

"Oh these are for you!" Victor handed y/n a box of sopapillas. y/n squealed and hugged him. Sopapillas were y/n favorite especially during a rainy or cold day.

After Victor left y/n had ran inside to put the sopapillas in the kitchen. When she walked back outside she saw a small snowball going past her, she looked over and saw isabela and luisa having a snowball fight, dolores was helping bruno decorate the snowman. That had given y/n an idea.

y/n knelt down and formed a ball with the snow and threw it at bruno.

Bruno turned around and saw y/n smiling at him. Bruno rolled up some snow and went to throw it at y/n but ended up hitting the tree y/n was hiding behind.

Y/n peeked out and threw another at him. Bruno and her laughed. There's something sweet and also kind. But he was mean and he was coarse. And now he's dear and so unsure, I wonder why I didn't see it there before? y/n thought to herself as she saw Bruno throw another snowball her way. He missed again which made her peek out and giggle at him. 

Bruno smiled as he admired her in the snow. She glanced this way, I thought I saw, and we touched she didn't shudder at my palm. No it can't be i'll just ignore. But then she's never looked at me that way before.

Y/n peeked out again and saw Bruno drop snow on himself, she laughed which caught his attention. She quickly moved back and hid from him again. New and a bit alarming. Who'd have every thought that this could be. True that he's no prince charming. But there's something In him that I simply didn't see. y/n peeked out and gave Bruno a sneaky smile before hiding again.

Julieta, Augustin, Pepa and Felix watched y/n and Bruno have a snowball fight. Bruno snuck up to the tree y/n was hiding behind. And tried to scare her but she wasn't there. y/n held in a giggle as she stood behind him with a snowball in hand. 

"Well, who'd have thought!" augustin said as they watched y/n and Bruno chase each other around the tree "Well, bless my soul!" pepa looked at augustin "well, who'd have known?" Felix questioned.

"Well, who indeed!" Julieta agreed. "And who'd have guessed that they'd come together on their own!" "It's so peculiar!" "We'll wait and see for a few days more. There may be something there that wasn't there before!" they watched a bruno snuck up behind y/n and picked her up, they both laughed.

Isabela, Dolores and luisa smiled as they watched their tio and tia mess around in the snow. Isabela got up and handed Bruno red roses. "Give them to her! The red means love!" she whispered into Bruno's ear. He chuckled and stood up and handed the roses to y/n "These are for you my florist says the red means lov- love!" Bruno hesitated to say love. "Well these are lovely, so thank you!" y/n smiled at bruno "we should go inside now" bruno suggested which y/n agreed with.