Chapter Eleven

Beauty & The Seven Foot Frame

Villain!Bruno X Reader

Chapter Eleven

A/N: PLEASE WHILE YOU READ GIVE ME YOUR REACTIONS PLEASE!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

It had been about two weeks since pepa's snow day. The madrigals had noticed Bruno and y/n had gotten a lot closer. He would now help out much more. He would even pull out y/n's chair at the table. It was easy to say that y/n had softened up bruno.

Alma gave everyone their chores for the day. Felix, Augustin and y/n had gotten the chore to clean the house while the other madrigal's had to go into town and help the townspeople.

"I'll take pepa's room to clean!" 

"I'm taking julieta's room then!" agustin claimed.

"I'll take Bruno's room then" the three of the madrigal's look at each  "...whoever finishes cleaning their significant other's room last has to clean up isabela's flower trail!" The trio looked over and saw a long trail of flowers starting from the front door all the way to the town.

"That's not fair, my husband has sand everywhere in there. I'll be stuck cleaning for hours!" y/n sighed. "Then you better hurry and agree to this!" y/n laughed and nodded with augustin.

"DEAL!" augustin and y/n agreed as they all walked over to the doors that lead to the rooms.

"ALRIGHT, GO!" The trio all rushed into the rooms and started cleaning up.

"See you on the other side!" y/n heard felix yell from down the hall. She chuckled and got to cleaning Bruno's room.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/n was about to finish cleaning Bruno's room when she realized he left his vision cave door open. She sighed and walked over to shut the door, right as she went to shut the door y/n noticed a bright green tablet in the middle of the room. She hesitated and tried to shut the door but her skirt got stuck in the doorway.

She sighed and opened the door to get her skirt back. She accidentally fell into the room. She stood up and brushed off the sand she had on her.

The cave door had closed behind her. She imminently went to open it but it wouldn't open. She sighed and leaned against the door. She noticed the bright tablet glowing almost drawing her in to look at it.

She walked over and picked it up and turned it around so she could see the vision.

The vision showed y/n in her wedding dress, standing next to bruno. Y/n dropped the tablet in shock. 

"He knew!" Y/n thought to herself.

Y/n managed to force the cave door open. Before leaving the cave she grabbed the vision and walked out of his tower. She looked around and saw the halls were empty. Looked like she finished cleaning first. Y/n looked down at the tablet and sighed before hiding it away under her pillow

It wasn't after dinner when y/n had asked Bruno if she could speak to him alone. The pair walked to his room. Once in his room y/n walked over to her pillow and pulled out the vision. "You knew!" Bruno's eyes widened as he realized what she held in her hand "y/n I can explain it!" y/n sighed and threw the vision on the bed "you knew we were supposed to get married! You knew and you still ignored me and were rude to me!" Bruno sighed and watched as y/n paced the room while talking.

"I was scared y/n!" y/n scoffed and looked at him. "And I wasn't! This whole marriage I believed that we were in the same boat, experiencing marriage together but I guess I was wrong. Because you knew!" y/n walked over to him and pointed her finger into his chest.

"You knew this the whole time bruno!" Y/n felt her eyes get glossy. "I trusted you! I told you everything, and you promised that you didn't have any secrets!" Bruno looked down at y/n who had mixed emotions of sadness and anger. "Y/n Listen, I was gonna tell you!" Y/n scoffed at him "Oh yeah when, on our deathbed Bruno?" he looked away from y/n who sighed and gathered her clothes and walked out of his tower. 

Y/n looked around the hall before walking down the stairs to leave casita. "Y/N! Where are you going?" Pepa called out for y/n as she walked out of the kitchen. "Pepa be honest please, did you know about his vision?" y/n asked which caused pepa to gain a rain cloud. That was y/n answer. She knew too.

Y/n sighed and walked out of casita, tears running down her face as she heard isabela and dolores trying to run after y/n but couldn't due to being held back by their dads and casita. "TIA Y/N, COME BACK!" isabela yelled out from the doorway of casita. "Tia please!" Dolores had tears running down her little face. Y/n wiped her tears and kept walking to the bakery.

On her way to the bakery. y/n ran into dante who quickly noticed y/n crying. "Y/n! Wait up." He ran over towards her. "What's wrong?" y/n wiped her tears before talking. "It's nothing dante, just let go to the bakery please!" y/n didn't wait for him to move. She walked past and straight into the bakery.

"Sorry we're closed!" Veronica said not looking up from the register "Y/n! What's wrong!" Alejandro walked over to his younger sister. Hearing her sister's name made Veronica lookup.

"Oh y/n, what's wrong?" Veronica ran over and hugged y/n "I don't want to talk about it.." Veronica led y/n to the backroom.

"Was it bruno?" y/n nodded and sighed "can I stay with you guys for a couple days please?" y/n asked. "Of course! Violet misses you a whole bunch!" Alejandro peeked his head in the backroom that made y/n laugh a bit.

After alejandro, veronica and y/n closed the bakery they all walked to their family home. "We're home!" Veronica yelled out. Victor came out of his and Veronica's room carrying their three year old violet "look vi there's your mama and tio..and your tia? y/n what are you doing here?" Victor asked, confused as to why his sister in law was there at their house.

"Y/n is gonna be staying with us for a bit." Veronica told Victor as she took Violet from his arms.

Y/n smiled as violet reached over for her godmother. "Ok fine forget mama then" veronica playfully scoffed and handed y/n violet "tia y/n/n!" Violet wrapped her arms around y/n's neck tightly "I missed you this much!" the three year old stretched her arms as wide as they could go.

"Well I missed you missy!" y/n hugged violet tighter.

Veronica followed y/n to her old room. "In the morning we should talk..ok y/n/n?" Veronica told her sister as y/n got ready for bed. "In the morning we'll talk!" y/n nodded back.

"Okay well night, come on vi out of tia's room!" Veronica rushed her toddler out the room. "Night night tia! Lub you!" she blew a kiss to y/n who laughed and acted like she caught it. "Okay goodnight both of you!" Veronica shut y/n's door.

y/n looked over and saw stars out her window. She looked away, remembering the night she and Bruno watched the stars together. She sighed and laid down, facing away from the window.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY..no I'm not but I feel bad everyone kept saying how cute their being and anytime I would see those comments I would let out an evil giggle cause I knew what was gonna happen. Anyways Please give me feedback on this series and it's official I'm gonna start wring the movie part of the story!