The Forgotten

Y/N Pov

???: “Wake up...Wake up you fucking bastard!!!”

I was kicked in the gut causing me to wake up with a groan as I tried to get up but I couldn’t split my hands apart. I look at them as I see that I was handcuffed.

???: “Now that you're awake...how about we have a nice little chat?”

The mysterious voice said. I looked up at him to see he was wearing a balaclava with a interesting design on it. It looked like a skull that was bloodly.

Y/N: “W-Who are you...W-Where am I...

I instantly remembered my teammates which made me jolt in fear.

Y/N: "W-What did you do...to my team...?"

I looked around to in worry as I could see my teammates which looked like they'd been tortured and beaten brutally. I looked up at my captor as he kneeled over one of my unconscioused teammate

???: “They’ll live...if you cooperate."

He chuckled as he got up and slowly made his way to a table. His chuckle it didn't sound nomal...more of a sadistic mixed with a insane chuckle.

Y/N: “W-Who are you...w-what do you...w-want from me?"

He looked at the table than slowly at me. I couldn't see it but he had a sadistic smirk underneath his balaclava as he looked at me. When he looked back at the table I realized what he was doing...he was picking out his tool of fucking destruction

???: "I’m the person that was paid to keep you away from your mission...but your friends here, they were just caught in the crossfire...don't worry we had lots of fun while you were out."

As I heard him say that I jolted up in fear and worry as I started to struggle and pull against the cuffs. He chuckled that same sadistic and insane chuckle again which made me struggle more while he finally picked out his tool of torture. He slowly walked towards me as he had a combat knife in his hand which looked like it was heated up at the tip.

Y/N: “W-Whoa!!! H-Hold up!!! B-Back off!!!

I started to struggle and pulled against the cuffs in desperation. He slowly pushed me onto my back as I looked up at him. I couldn't see it but he did have a sadistic grin as he slowly inched the heated blade down to my chest and before he stabbed it into me that's when I woke up in a panic as I touched where he had stabbed me checking to see if it was just a dream.

Y/N: “F-Fucking hell...” 

I started to pant as I tried to catch my breath still freaked out about the nightmare. After I slowly calmed down I looked at my alarm clock and it was three in the morning.

Y/N: “Damn…Might as well get up and ready for the day..."

I slowly got out of bed with groan of tiredness and soreness. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After about twenty minutes I emerged from the bathroom dressed. I slowly started to head out of my room grabbing my coat as I walked out of my room and made my way to the roof of the base. I slowly roamed the emptied halls as I slowly made my way onto the roof once I was there I walked to the edge of the building. Once I got to the edge I sat down woth my legs dangling off the edge as I looked into the distance. I dug into my coat pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and my lighter.

Y/N: “I fucking hate nightmares…”

I stuck a cigarette in my mouth and put the pack of cigarettes back into my pocket, than brought my lighter to my mouth as I used my other hand to cover the breeze so I could lite my cigarette. Once I did I started to puff out smoke and after awhile my phone buzzed alive with notification. What I read almost made me drop my phone and my cigarette from my mouth.

Y/N: “L-Local university in London...b-bombed...What the fuck?”

I got up as I backed up and slowly made my way to the door to the roof as I was still in shock to what I read. The moment I saw the numbers, I started to repeated them to myself as I took out my cigarette and flicked it off the roof while I started to run back into the base and down to six's office.

Y/N: “Six hundred dead...and three hundred wounded...W-Why didn’t six g-get notified about t-this?” 

As I was thinking about the deaths nothing but thinking the impossible like how we could’ve saved them if we just got a notification about it but no one would have been awake this early to notify us.

??? pov at a University in London

I was sitting in my car as I checked my watch to show it was one in the morning. I softy chuckle as I pull down my balaclava and fixed it right while I looked at myself in the rear view mirror.

???: “Show time.”

I chuckle softly as I popped my trunk open and slowly got out of my car. I slowly made my way to the trunk to get my duffelbag full of supplies. Once I looked and checked inventory I grabbed the duffelbag and flung ot over my shoulders. I started to walk into the dark but dimly lit University. As I made my way into the entrance of the university I started to take out any guards that came in my way while they were on their routes. After awhile I left a trail of empty shell cases, blood and bodies while I slowly made my way to the entrance of the first dorm section

Once I was in the first section I took out a c4 and planted it on a support column. I continue to rinse and repeat throughout the whole school occasionally taking out some guards and even students that wanted to play hero. Once my duffle bag was empty I knew I was done, So I started to walk out of the last dorm section and entered the hallway I heard someone cock a .1911 behind me.

???: “D-Don’t move..!!”

I heard a feminine voice command as her tone was shaky. Ichuckle as I slowly turn around to face the person tringg to save the day just to see it was a scared female student holding me at gunpoint while her hand shook

???: “Don’t hurt yourself now, dear."

I chuckle as I slowly started to walk towards her not afraid knowing she wouldn't do it. Once I was in front of her I grabbed the barrel of her .1911 while I pull it to my forehead and give her a sadistic look and grin under my balaclava as my hand slowly pushed in the safety.

???: “W-What are y-you doing!?!?”

???: “Giving you a clear shot so you don’t miss.”

Her hand and the gun were shaking in fear I gripped the barrel harder so the pistol stopped shaking which caused me to chuckle and continue to hold the barrel to my forehead.

???: “Y-Your fucking c-crazy…”

???: “Tell me something I don't already know, sweetheart. You’ll be doing the world a favor if YOU PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER!!!”

She yelp as she heard me yell which caused her to closed her eyes due to fear of what the shouting which woke up a bit of students. As she pulled the trigger nothing happened so she pulled it again as if the trigger couldn't be pushed down. She looked at the gun confused.

???: “W-What?”

I chuckle as I continued to looked at her with that same sadistic look I had as I held the barrel to my forehead.

???: “Always make sure that the gun is off safety."

I chuckle as I hit the gun out of her hand and swept her foot causing her to fall onto the floor with a thud as her skull hit the concrete floor, knocking her out. I chuckle softy as I started to walk out of the building as I pulled out my phone as I called someone and exited the front doors of the university back to my car.

???: “Yeah...The jobs done. I expect full payment in my account. Yeah yeah...Grim out.”

I chuckled as I got to my car and opened the door. Once the door was opened I tossed the empty duffelbag into the care not long after I got in and started to drive off leaving the area before I pulled out a dentator. With a devilish grin underneath my balaclava I put my thumb in the button.

Grim: “Now, It's time to wake the world up.”

I continue to have a devilish grin as I pushed the button of the dentator which was soon filled by the sounds of explosion behind me as I drove off hearing the sounds of sirens coming alive

Grim: “This...This will be rainbow's downfall.”