Memories

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sounds of crying. The crying was coming from a shadow figure. The crying got louder as I got closer. I could see the the outline of someone. It was a handsome bastard...oh wait its me. I was crying next to my grandparents graves. I could see two people coming up to me and try to calm me down...I was trying to remember who they were but I had total forgotten. I woke up to mute shaking me awake.

Y/N: Mute calm down I'm awake....Its ok.

Mute:"..." gives me a thumbs up and leaves.

I was trying to remember who the people in my dream were. I remember the day my grandparents died. I was in my squad's barracks at the time. I had that feeling that something was wrong. I about to go to lunch and my CO came in and told me...

CO: Son I have some news....The hostipal call and said that your grandparents passed away.

Y/N: Wha....How?!?!

CO: I dont how son, But I'll leave the rest of the day to you.

Y/N: Oh...Thanks commander.

The commander leave me in my squad's barracks.

Y/N: Thanks Commander.

I was alone in my squad barracks. I was sitting and mourning for my grandparents. I was crying and asking "Why....Why did you take my whole family from me???" Just then I felt someone put their hands on my shoulder. I look up to see my squad and best friends. Dylan "Ace" Trace, Elias "Recon" Streicher and Alice "Ghost" Chandar.

Dylan: Hey Y/N....You ok???

Y/N: Yeah...just some bad news.

Alice: Do you wanna be left alone?

Y/n: Yeah....Just for awhile then I'll be ok.

Elias: Ok...We'll leave you alone until you are ready to talk to us.

I sat in the barracks for what seem like an eternity. I got out of the barracks and went to the cafeteria where my squad mates would be. I saw them sitting down and laughing.

I snap out of my memory. That was an interesting memory....but why that one?? I looked at the clock and it read 6 am. I got up and did my usual routine. After I got ready for the day I went to the living room and heard a knock on my door. I open it to see the lady that put up cameras in my room and she was with a scary looking lady.

Y/n: What is this about??

Meghan: I'm sorry about the cameras and I hope you can forgive me??

???: And???

Meghan: And it won't happen again.

Y/n: I forgive you and I don't want you putting cameras in my room without my permission.

Meghan: Ok.

???: Hi. We haven't had the chance for Introductions. I'm Taina "Caveira" Pereira. I'm sorry about my partner here.

Y/n: It's fine. I forgive her and I told her not to do it again.

Taina: Well we will be on our way. It was nice to meet you Y/n.

Y/n: Nice to meet you too.

I close the door to head back to the living room to play my game for awhile than I see mute looking shock and scared.

Y/n: What???

Mute"...." pulls out his phone and types.

After he is done typing he hands me the phone.