Day at the Base

Third person pov

After your first day at rainbow completed. Y/n woke up and went to shower. When y/n was undressing to get in the shower a blue ringed light turned on and saw his body before he closed the shower curtains. After a 15 minute shower Y/n got out, changed clothes and brushed his teeth.

*Timeskip brought to you by y/n playing tricks on jäger*

Y/n got out of his room ant wondered who he should pick on today but first he was hungry. Y/n was walking to the cafeteria and heard yelling but ignored it. When y/n entered the cafeteria there were a lot of people. He went to get in line but accidentally bumped into someone.

???: Hey, mate watch where your going or were going to have a problem.

Y/n: I'm sorry about bumping into you but threaten me again and there will be consequences.

???: I'm sorry. I can be grouchy in the morning.

He extends his had to y/n.

???: I'm James "smoke" Porter.

You shake his hand.

Y/n: I'm y/n "skinwaker" l/n.

Smoke: It was good to meet you y/n.

Y/n: It nice to meet you too James.

Smoke went to return to his CTU after he got his coffee. Y/n went to set at a unoccupied table. Y/n was so hungry he got two of everything. Y/n was peacefully eating until he heard a metal tray hit the table.

???:"..."

Y/n: Uh...Hi??? I'm y/n.

You extend your hand but the guy just stares at you. Another person comes up to greet you too.

???: Hey. I'm sorry about him. Babe, I told you we would go together. Anyways, I'm Elzbieta "Ela" Bosak and this is Mark "Mute" Chandar.

Y/n: I'm y/n "skinwalker" l/n. Mark is not a talker is he??

Ela: Nope. I wonder how he got the courage to ask me out.

Mute looks a ela with a worried look.

Ela: Ok. It was a pleasure to me you.

Mute: "...."

Y/n: Yeah....I was great to meet you guys too.

Ela and Mute walk away to who knows where. Y/n sees the person the was yesterday with the person I asked out for him. I start thinking about what i did and start laughing. A few operators look in my direction with weird looks.

???: I wonder if he's ok?

???: Is he all there??

???: Gustave, You should check on him??

The guy known as Gustave sighs and get up. He starts walking over to y/n and y/n dont even notice that he's coming.

???: Are you ok my friend???

Y/n: Huh...Ohh yeah I'm fine...Who are you???

???: I am Gustave "Doc" Kateb. I am the medic here at Team Rainbow.

Y/n: I am y/n "skinwalker" l/n.

Doc: I've read your file. Are you ok?? Anything I should know??

Y/n: Doc, I'm fine. I'll find you if I need to, ok?

Doc: Ok. Well it was nice to meet you.

Y/n: Same. Well I'm going to be right back. See ya.

Doc: Goodbye.

Y/n puts his dirty tray away and heads our of the cafeteria. He walks around the base to see if he can start some mischief somewhere.

*Y/n thinks to himself: I should get that Marius guy in trouble.*

Y/n turns into him and trys to find what to do. Y/n was walking around until someone put their hands on his shoulders.

???: Hey, Marius. Can I ask you a question?

Y/n: Sure. What is it?

???: You think Siu likes me?

Y/n: Who was Siu again?

???: You know...Ying.

Y/n: Oh yeah. She definitely likes you man.

When y/n and the operator were having a conversation a hand pulls one side of y/n shoulder and punches you.

Y/n: What the hell, man?!?!

???: Why are you dressed like me?!?

Y/n: What???

???: Help me, Blitz!!

Y/n: No Blitz help me!!

A group of operators came to see what was going on.

Blitz: Who do I help??

??? and Y/n: Mee!!

Blitz: Jäger!!!

Blitz pulled the operator known as Jäger off of y/n so he could break up the fight and see what's going on.

Jäger: Blitz let me go!

Blitz: No, Not tell I this figure out.

Y/n: Let him go Blitz. I can take him.

Blitz: No one is going to start another fight. So just calm down and let me help out.

Y/n and Jäger stop trying to kill each other. Blitz is trying to find out who the real Jäger. When Blitz was talking to Jäger. y/n switched back and all the operators that were watching seemed amazed and scared.

Smoke: Hey Mate, How did you do that??

Y/n: Its a gadget I've made after I got let go from the marines.

Smoke: Wow, Can you turn into anyone??

Y/n: My suit scans then saves how you look and what you sound like.

Blitz: I thought you were really Marius.

Y/n: I'm going to go now.

Y/n runs out of the cafeteria.

First person pov

After all that went down I went to my dorm to see if I can "upgrade" my room.
When I was walking back I saw that lady I bumped into yesterday and I wanted to see if she wanted to talk. But she went back into her dorm and I was to nervous to knock on her door. So I just went back to my dorm instead. When I got to my dorm and my door was slightly open. I slowly open the door and I saw a women digging around my room. She looked like she was trying to set cameras.

Y/n: Hey, What are you doing in my room?!?!

???: Oh....I...was...umm...trying to find something my friend put in here.

Y/n: Yeah...Yeah...just get out!

???: Alright. My name is Meghan- SLAM!!

Y/n slammed the door before she could finish that sentence.

I just wanted to see if I could find something that I could snack on. I found some cheeze-itz and I sat down on the couch to watch tv.

Third Person Pov

Y/n fell asleep while watching tv. When he was sleeping that same blue light turned on.

A/N
Hey guys I'm so sorry for the late upload. I had some family problems and I'm concentrated on school but I will do everything I can to continue the story.

Vote

Who would you like to see as Y/n roomate

*Max "Mozzie" Goose*
*Mark "Mute" Chandar*
*Monika "IQ" Weiss*
*Tina "Frost" Tsang

Vote in the comments so I can write the next chapter.

Jägermain signing off