Bio

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Callsign: "SkinWalker"

Age: 27

Birthdate: June 9th, 1995

Gadget: A Suit that makes the naked eye see what you want people to see. It transform to make you look and sound like someone else.

Primary: M4-Carbine

Secondary: KRISS Vector Smg

Origin: Santa Fe, New Mexico

Height: 6'1"(1.83m)

Backstory: (y/n) had a rough childhood, he lost both of his parents at a young age. He lived with his grandparents through out most of his life. His grandparents would all was tell him about this creature that could turn into anything, like a shapeshifter. His grandparents never understood English that well, (y/n) had to learn how to speak and understand Navajo clearly. When he was 19 he joined the marines and quickly rose through the ranks due to his amazing ability to get missions done fast and successfully. His great grandpa was a codetalker in WWII and when he died he passed his Codetalker cap down to his grandson. His grandpa helped him make a custom balaclava which puts fear into people. At age 23 both of his grandparents died of old age, (y/n) was on his own again. After the death of his grandparents (y/n) started to design a suit that could transform him into any person he chose. At Age 27 (y/n) prefected his gadget and was discharged. (Y/n) used his gadget to rob a bank using poor person's features but was caught shortly after and thrown in a prison Somewhere in Colorado.

*Skinwalker folklore: A skinwalker is a magical being that can curse, transform, and is a trickster to Native people.*

A/N Sorry guys if this is a messed up but this is my first story in a long time.