Author's note

Hi guys! I'm so excited for this book!!!!!!!!

I have to mention that this is my first book and I'm really nervous about it.

First, I would like to thank my best friend who helped me a lot with it (choosing the characters, their names, ✨aesthetics✨, making a playlist) and encouraged me to write this book. If it wouldn't be because of her, I wouldn't be here right now. If you are reading this (I'm sure that you are, bestie :)) ) relax and smile 🙂. You know this book is going to be good by knowing me and my mind (you know how my imagination works) but you don't know my plans, here comes the mystery 🤭... hehehe...

Warning! Now I have to mention that this book will contain strong language, mature content, abuse and triggering themes for some of you

Warning! Now I have to mention that this book will contain strong language, mature content, abuse and triggering themes for some of you. Be cautious ⚠️ with it. You are warned. I recommend this book to be for people who are at least 18 years old (18+).
Thanks for your attention.

     This story is pure fiction, it's not real!

Now, enjoy it and comment!

Also, I would like to say that if you want to do something, maybe to write a book or to go to some university, to have a specific job, go for it! Have faith in you, even if people tell you that it's impossible, it's risky. You don't need hundreds of supporters, you have to belive in yourself. And always talk to your family, to your best friend (your best
friend will always be there for you 😊 ).

In the beginning this was just an idea, a joke, a game with my bestie, but it escalated quickly 🤣.

Hope you like it!

Please don't copy this book.

If you have questions, leave them in the comment section.