Welcome to Monte Carlo!

Reine's Pov

The plane touched down. We are now in Monte Carlo, city of glamour, fortune and wealth. Playground of rich people.

"Viv, the car is here"

"Yes? Oh, let's go, Monte Carlo is waiting for us!" She says radiating of happiness.

"Bonjour mesdemoiselles!" A tall, blonde haired man, in his mid twenties says smiling at us. I notice he is very built, I han see his toned abdominals and muscles. What can I say? Here is a present from God welcoming us to Monaco. "I will accompany you to the hotel. First, let me introduce myself, I'm Alberto, nice to meet you. Give me your luggage please."

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Reine and she is-" I say but Vivienne interrupts me "I'm Vivienne, what a pleasure to see you" she hands him her hand to shake it and smiles like a creep.

"The pleasure is mine, ladies"

We get in the car and start going to the hotel. After 10 minutes Albert asks "So, is this your first time here?"

"Yes" I say "It wasn't expected, I mean, this journey, but like they say, what's unexpected is better"

"I definitely agree on that" he laughs and shakes his head. "Well, we arrived let me give you the luggage"

"Thank you for everything, Albert. We hope to see you around" says Vivienne lingering her eyes on his body.

"Don't doubt that" and now, dear God take me. Literally, he tells that and gives her a smirk.

"Okay, so... let's go upstairs Viv" I take her hand and with the other arm I carry Lola. The receptionist welcomes us and gives the key to our room. It's on the top floor so that means we will have an amazing view of the city and the sea.

"Oh my God! It's incredible!!! When O booked a room, they didn't show this one. The best room ever! And it comes from me, so be aware of it."

"Yes Viv, I give you all the credits" I put Lola on the floor "This will be the best vacation of our life. I guarantee you that. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that it will be  different from any other trip we've been in."

"Reine, we should go to the casino tonight."

"Okay, what should we wear? A dress?"

"Definitely. At 20 we should go, it's already 18 pm, so let's prepare ourselves. "

Reine's dress

Vivienne's dress

Vivienne's dress