Blue Skies

Reine's Pov

My name is Reine Beaufort. Yes, you heard it right. You will say that I am just a rich, spoiled girl who only cares about herself, but that it's not true. Well... not completely true. Being the daughter of the most successful french businessman is exhausting, but in the meantime has lots of benefits. Don't get me wrong, I worked really hard to be the first of my promotion, it wasn't because of my dad's influence.

"Reine! Come down, look who's here!"

Hearing my mom, I pick Lola, my cat and I start going to the living room. "Meow!" I giggle at her, "I know, I'm also curious to see who is here".

"Bonjour, chérie!"

Oh my God. "Vivienne!" We start running into each other and I give her a big hug, which she returns. "I'm so happy to see you, Viv! Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?!" Vivienne is my best friend, my partner in crimes, my ride or die.

"I wanted to make you a surprise. And I see that I'm succeeding like I always do. Aww, Lola!" She gives my one of those 'you know that I'm right' looks while rubbing the kitty. "But we don't have much time, get dressed, pack your luggage, come on." She says shocking me.

"What? What do you mean by 'we don't have much time, get dressed, pack your luggage', you just arrived."

A creepy smile was starting to appear on her face "We, my dear friend, are going to Monte Carlo!"

"Wha-"

"No, no, no 'whats'. Come on! I'm helping you packing your stuff."

"But my parents-"

"They know, we'll go with your dad's plane, which he borrowed to us and which is waiting, so move your body. Come on, R!"

She took me by my wrist and started running upstairs to get the luggage done. "You are crazy, Viv"

"Yeah, I get that a lot, but you love it and I love it too!" She smiled happily. "Now, what should you wear? Oh yess!"

She throwed at me a pair of white shorts, which were elegant, a light blue top, a pair of nude sandals. Lastly, she gave me a Saddle Dior white bag. I changed my clothes and I have to say that Vivienne chose the right outfit. It looked amazing! She wore a short lilac dress, perfect for summer with the same bag, just in beige.

"R, I finished your luggage!"

"Wow, you were fast!"

"I was really motivated. Now let's go! I will take Lola! She missed me!" She says picking up Lola and heading to the entry.

"Oh, you're leaving. Have a good flight and a marvelous trip!" Mom said with a big smile hugging us both. "You too, Lola!"

"Thanks!" Me and Viv say it in unison.

"Be safe and watch out for each other! If something happens just call us and we are there, okay?" Dad said in his 'dad mode'.

"Nothing will happen, we are big girls!" Viv says with a smirk in my direction.

"Yes, dad, we are gonna be just fine."

"Okay, then. Go! The plane is waiting for you two."

"Bye!" Me and Viv wave at my parents.

"Bye, bye!" They look at us, my dad embracing mom.

We get in the car, where the chauffeur, Antoine, is waiting. "Let's go, girls!" He is 37 years old, but from all the personnel hired, he is my favorite one, who always helps me with everything and is on my side.

"Gosh, R, I can't get over with your parents cuteness, they are really happy!"

"Hahaha! They are the best, I know!"

After 20 minutes, we've arrived at the airport. Antoine helps us with the luggage. "Have fun and behave!"

"We will. Bye, Antoine!"

"Bye, girls!"

The plane takes off and we are happier than ever.

"God, R, I can't wait to arrive in Monaco."

"Me neither, but I must say that this idea of your's is just amazing. I needed a vacation and what else better than a besties trip to Monte Carlo!"

"Of course I'm amazing! I'm already planning our schedule. We must go to the Casino, to the beach, on a yacht, with the helicopter, also go shopping and visiting the city!"

"I totally agree with you" I say handing a glass of champagne and giving her a smile as I turn to look at the window admiring the crystal blue sky and the few clouds.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hy! How was the first chapter? I hope you liked it. The beginning is always more difficult, but we've done this too. See you next time!

And here you have Lola: