The Misterious Invitation

Armando's Pov

    Once arrived in Sicily, I am welcomed by my nanna, Beñita. I love her so much, she is like a mother to me.

"My dear boy, welcome home! How are you? I prepared your favourite meal, lasagna and a fish soup, perfect for your stomach. I have just took it out and it's hot, only good to be eaten. Where is Amerigo?"

"He went to his house, but he will come here later. And, you shouldn't have done anything, nanna."

"And let you starve or eat junk food? You may be the Don but you're not fooling me with that scary attitude of yours. I know you before you could even walk."

"Okay, let's go to the table."
I eat first the soup and then lasagna. If I continue on this path, I will become obesity, not the case of course since I have a perfect figure with a six-pack.

"It was delicious, nanna. Now I'm going to my office."

"Armando, before I forget, you've got a letter. I left it on your desk."

"From who?"

"I don't know. "

"Thanks."

    I sit on my dark brown leather chair and I begin opening the misterious letter.

           Mr. Armando Rossi,

     I am delighted to invite you to Paris, to the opening of my newest hotel, Beaufort Hotel. I am the owner of Beaufort Enterprises.
   You can bring with you whoever you desire, but it's important that you will be there.
   If this invitation wasn't sufficiently interesting, I am sure that my next words will be. Albert is not who you think he is.
    Be there next week, Friday, 31 of June at 19:30/7:30 PM.

                                        My most sincere regards,
                                                  Charles Beaufort

If he wanted my attention, he sure has it now. Just now, Amerigo walks in, without knowing, as always.

"Don't you know that before entering into someone's room or office you knock?

"Into your office? Never." He looks at the invitation on my hands. "What's that?"

"An invitation to Paris." I tell him. "Read it."

  I hand him the letter and he starts reading it. Then, he looks at me.

"Are you serious? What does he mean that Albert is not who you think he is? Who even is he to know this? Only if he was something in the Mafia he could know."

"We only have one way to know. Prepare your stuff for Friday next week. We're going to Paris."

"Here we go again, we can't stay 1 week somewhere. It's Sunday." He scoffs, making an unamused face.

"We have to visit Romero in the basement. " I tell him.

"Oh, that bastard. I got my knives sharpened. I want my fair turn with him." He comments.

We go downstairs to the cell in which he is.

"Long time not seeing you, Romero." I say. "You look good for now. Before we start, I am giving you one last time to make your death faster. Why did you break the first rule in this Mafia? You know we don't touch and hurt women and children."

"I am so sorry boss, I won't do it again. I beg you! Let me live!" He begs and screams. The woman and child did exactly the same thing and he didn't listen. Why should I litsen to him?

"You just got yourself a harder death. First, you steal from me, now this. Stealing like stealing, I could perfectly live without 100.000€. But what you did to them? For that I will show you no mercy." I look at Amerigo to indicate him that he can start the show.

Reine's Pov

"Mamman! Papa! Je suis arrivée!"

"Oh, ma fille, bienvenue!" My mom says hugging me. "Where is Vivienne?"

"She went home to sleep." I explain to her.

"Your father is waiting for you in his office. You should go to him, he has something to talk to you."

I take Lola in my arms as I open the door. "You wanted to say something, dad?"

"Reine, welcome home. Yes, it's about a party organized in honor of the opening of our newest hotel. Friday at 19:30. I want you to be there."

"That's it? I thought it was something more serious. And yes, sure. I will be there. Now I'm going to sleep, I'm exhausted and the sleepless nights didn't help." I sarcastically say the last sentence. "If I fall asleep, please don't wake me up."

Friday, 31 of June

Today is that party. I have one hour to get there. My parents told me that they are not going to wait for me because 'I'm too slow' amd as the hosts, they have to be from the start. Vivienne is ready and waiting for me outside while I'm now putting a lip gloss. The final touch. I'm wearing a red dress with a cut just below the hip, while Viv has a sky blue one with some flowers.

 I'm wearing a red dress with a cut just below the hip, while Viv has a sky blue one with some flowers

                          Reine's dress

                          Vivienne's dress

                          Vivienne's dress

   20 minutes later

We've arrived at the hotel, which I have to say it's glamorous. There are many people I have seen before, but there are also some new. I greet the ones that I know and talk with them.

"Finally you are here." My father says in a tone like 'I have waited for you thousands of years'.  "Come with me for a minute."

"Reine, let me introduce you someone. Meet Armando Rossi. "

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Hi guys!!! Sorry for this very, very late update. I've been so busy the past months.
I hope you like this chapter and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments.
A new chaper will be posted soon.