Chapter 10 | Through the Dark

Han's POV

~ The night Y/n died ~

"Fucking asshole.." I stared down at my dashboard furious at my brother. 2 Am.. and he had me waiting for him.. It made me uncomfortable with how many drunk college students sat in one room. So much heat and so much physical connection. Maybe I'm just too introverted to care for that lifestyle to understand. Or maybe I'm just overly jealous my brother was flirting with my crush. I never once hung out with her, but I knew her longer and liked her longer. I knew she was interested in me too. With the way she stared at me and those moments we would speak briefly to one another. It was a tension unlike any other, but of course none of us wanted to come to terms or even admit it with the difference in our lifestyles. There would have to be something cosmic in order to bring us together in that way.

Speaking of that jealousy my heart was sudden squeezed as I saw my brother and a few of his friends walk out of the party with Y/n. Their Hands dragging her to a van I've never seen.

I was beyond shook. What are they doing?!?
They all got into into the car and immediately drove off.

Without hesitation I followed.

We passed countless neighborhoods and any sign of human life for miles. All the way til we arrived at a popular local lake. I park my car turning off every light a block a away from it. With a pacing heart I watched them take her to a group of guys along side a bonfire. I get out from my car to see them take a knife and cut her hand. She screeched in pain, though none of them cared much. They were only interested in gathering up the blood and cheering loud with drinks up high.
"What the fuck-" I thought. I definitely needed to do something.. and fast because after more cheers, Tae grabs Y/n and takes her down to the lake. I immediately got back into my car and drove off towards a short cut that led towards the Lake's shore. I saw from a safe distance Tae dragging Y/n up towards a car and a guy handing him keys. Her body seemed heavy and it looked like she took a dip in the lake seeing as her hair and torso were soaked in water. After a bit of Tae rough handling her, he finally manages to get her in the black car. Though before he could get in, I walked my way over to him overwhelmed with adrenaline from my anger.

"What the absolute fuck Tae?!"

He stops dead in his tracks with wide eyes. He wasn't expecting for me to show up. Then again.. I couldn't let him do what he pleased especially if it involved Y/n.

"Why are you here Jisung??? I thought you went home?"
"I obviously can't especially if you are dragging around a vulnerable drunk person!"
"It's none of your business!" He snapped.
"She's bleeding and she looks unwell. I could easily call the cops and have your ass in jail. Just give me Y/n."
"NO she mine for the night. I was picked! Your not even in the brotherhood so you don't have that luxury. Go home!"
"I'm not doing that." I say not moving an inch.
Tae scoffs before slamming the car door and walking over to the passenger pulling Y/n out.
"Since you are so hell bend on saving her like some knight in shining armor.. Fight me for her.." he throws her on the ground beside him. Poor Y/n, she was so out of it she could barley move and her words slurred heavily.
"Tae what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Tae then tries to swing at me. I dodged quickly and he starts stubbling towards the way he threw the punch.
"Just fucking stay still-" he goes for another and this time as he throws a flimsy punch with one hand and he grabs my leg with the other. It catches me off guard and I immediately hit the ground. My breath almost knocked out from my lungs.  My brother then pulls me to where I am now underneath him. He over looked me as if he now was God judging me from the sky.
"TAE STOP-"  he begins hitting me. Multiple times until Y/n touches him softly slurring words, but still sounding as sweet as ever.
"Tae- Where- are you- taking me?" He stops to grab her face.
"Once I'm done with him I'll deal with you.. okay?"  As he was distracted, I instantly grab a huge stick and hit him hard over the head. Without another word from his mouth, he plops down on his back his eyes rolled all the way until no color but the white of his eyes showed.
"Y/n.. are you okay?" I asked getting up to check on her.
"Don't.. don't hurt me.. please.."
"I won't-" I then placed Y/n in the passenger seat. For a second I looked over at Tae deciding what I should do. I couldn't just leave him by himself. Even if he was acting out, he was still my brother. With that being said, I forced Tae's unconscious body in the back of my car all buckled up with every seat buckle I could find. From there I keep worrying he'd wake up and hurt one of us so I kept looking to the back shaking. Though I mostly kept looking to the side checking on a delusional Y/n. It seems they drugged her up way too much. Which was scary, especially since I didn't know what kind of drug or even if she was in the middle of an overdose.
As we got onto the highway, I noticed her clothes she once wore were gone. Nothing laid on her body besides underwear, a bra, and various bruises.