Late Night Talks

"My fair maiden, I've returned with thee goods!" Baylen said in a heavy pirate accent, I play along with him so he can be happy.

     "Ah right the goods, thank you, captain," Peej was looking at us trying to not laugh

"Alright get your head up and give me a towel," Peej lifts his head up and baylen hands me a towel

"now you want your whole head pink? Or just half?" Baylen looks at peej with his smile growing

"I think the whole head for right now is fine till I decide to change it," I hum and start to apply it in his hair starting at the roots

"Hey ever, what are these rocks?" Baylen comes out with five different crystals in his hands, I laugh

"Baylen those are crystals they have an aura they left them to give effect to things around them,"

I point to the light pink crystal

"This is rose quartz, I have on in my necklace right now has effects such as self-love and then also helps support new relationships, and today it worked,"

"Wait can I have one ever, I promise I won't lose it," I looked a Baylen and nodded

"What is something you want in the future or to work on?" Peej looks right at him and laughs "probably just focusing, and thinking more deeply,"

I nodded and thought for a second then pointed to blue quartz "That one is a blue quartz, it supports clarity and productivity,"

"Wait I want one too," Peej drawls out because he's acting like a child "Please Evi" I laughed and nodded opening the second box of dye and adding it "Now what do you need?"

    "What about something for luck or success?" I think then yell for baylen whos putting the other crystals away

"Baylen grab one of my empty necklaces that has a cage then the crystal on top of a the card labeled tigers eye,"

    "How did you get into crystals Everest?" I opened the final box of dye to finish it off and start to talk

"Well when nothing else seemed to be helping me in my state of mind, I had nothing to lose so I tried crystals and they take my mind away from other things,"

    "Okay I think these are it," he shows me and I nod "Okay can you put the crystal in the necklace then give it to Peej,"

I put a plastic cap over Peejs hair and took the gloves off "wait, Peej can I please please please paint your nails!"

    He let out a sigh and agreed as a pulled out hot pink nail polish "You know Peej you're her little bitch,"

I laugh as I start to paint his nails after a bit I finish the nails and the hair is done so I just have to wash it out.

"Okay come on let me wash your hair," I put his head back and wash it with my shampoo and conditioner

"Towel please Baylen," I dry Peejs hair and brush it out "Alright I'm all done with your hair,"

"I love it thank you, Shit-" Baylen breaks our laughing "Your mom's calling, Oh my god,"