The First Day

The place was quiet when I woke up around ten-twenty, so I assume no one else is awake.

About thirty minutes later I am just going through my Pinterest board, and snapping people back. Just then I hear footsteps on the stairs, and I see Kyle.

"Hi Everest, would you like any IHOP pancakes? I'm going to grab some for everyone," He said, a respectful smile on his face, and I nodded and said yes, pancakes sound fantastic to me right now.

"Also if Peej and Baylen don't wake up by twelvish please wake them up," I hummed in response and headed upstairs to go to my office area.

I wanted to get my work done for the day, I touch up some clips clients sent to me and sent them back

My phone rings and it's Livs mom "Hey Mrs. Robinson, how can I help you?"

I hear her let out a small laugh at my formality "Hey sweetheart, is there any way you could maybe push Liv in today. I'm sorry for the late notice,"

"Yeah of course! I'm free around fourish if that works for you," I smile hearing her agree and I say goodbye before I hang up

I set my phone down taking notes on the unit Liv is working on.

I check the time and it's around eleven forty, so I start heading to get Baylen awake because boys are kinda hard to wake up.

I walk in rub his arm a little "Hey Baylen could you start waking up?" He groans and looks at me

"Just a little longer please," I shook my head "Nope you have to get up or at least be awake while in bed, Kyle is getting pancakes,"

Baylen shoots up at the mention of food and asks for a towel before going to the shower

I head over to the room where Peej is sleeping and open the door, then I walk over to the bed and start to rub his back

"Hey PJ could you wake up for me?" He flips over and drapes his arm over my crossed legs

I start to rub his arms are he squints open his eyes "Come on Evi just a little longer I like you rubbing me,"

He laughs at his own jokes and I swat his arm "Oh shush up you horn dog,"

I move to start running my hand through his hair, he groans as I untangle some knots

"I want to wake up like this every day," I laugh then get up, "well I got to go get ready just be downstairs when Kyle gets home,"

I got to my room and go to my dresser as I grab a pair of lightly ripped jeans, then grabbed a brown crop top, and to finish for clothes I throw on a brown men's flannel.

I grab my white high-top converse, then I added my great grandmas necklace to finish my rose quartz necklace. I sigh then walk downstairs to see Peej cleaning up my make-shift bed.

"You know you don't have to do that," He smiles "I know but it's the least I could do," He then looks at baylen who is running down the stairs

"Oh my god, You have lightsabers!" He whips out two of them and I start laughing.

"Come on young Luke fight me, me being badass Anikan," I start dying as he handed Peej the light sabred and bowed "Lets dual bitch," Peej taunted him