𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜

9:23 P

9:23 P.M.

truth or dare lasted about an hour until they moved to the next game. spin the bottle.

this game was more suggestive, so of course, we all made sure everybody was okay with it and its rules consent is necessary, y'know.

"where the fuck do we find a bottle?" charlotte questions

"theres one right here, we literally used it for truth or dare" aster points

"oh yea"

"who goes first?" cecilia asked

"my mom" you answer

"fun" charlotte looks at you with a plain face

"seriously though" charlotte drags her sentence towards the end.

"lets do rock paper scissors" thea suggests

"yes! that game could literally end wars" cecilia agrees

"meh alright then" kenma agrees

"i mean, we have no other choice" charlotte says, probably meaning she agrees.

"alright" aster agrees

thea won rock paper scissors, shes always been good at the game.

i guess it was intuition.

thea spins the bottle.

the group of people was sat in a neat circle, facing inwards. you were sat next to cecilia and kenma. next to kenma was charlotte, and next to charlotte was thea, next to thea was aster and next to him was cecilia.

the bottle lands on....

cecilia!

which means thea and cecilia had to kiss one another.

honestly, you never understood the hype about spin the bottle. it was just a game for kissing a bunch of people, it was weird. you didnt like seeing people kiss, especially when it became passionate. so its safe to say spin the bottle isnt your type of game.

the circle was going in a counter clockwise direction. which meant it was now aster's turn.

he spun the bottle, scared it'd land on someone he didnt want to kiss.

as the bottle slowed down, everyone saw that the person it landed on was....

y/n!

ah jeez, it already landed on you?

he crawled over to you, the distance wasnt far.

he cupped your cheeks as kenma stared in disgust and a foreign emotion that he hadnt felt until now.

after around maybe 4 seconds, aster had returned to his original place.

you werent mad the bottle landed on you, since aster was a beautiful boy indeed.

he had blue hair that he'd always tie in a small ponytail. he honestly had no need to have the ponytail but said it was for "style" he was a waisan, half greek and half chinese. it was an interesting combination to be honest.
his eyes were a gorgeous black, making his hair stand out.

kenma unconsciously put his right hand on your thigh, near your knee.

you, of course, had noticed.

you didnt tell him to pull away, but you did tease him.

you whisper to him, "overprotective, are we?"

"what do you mean?"

he then looked down and noticed his hand.

"oh."

you silently chuckle at his sudden realisation

charlotte, being herself, noticed this and so did thea

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS DATING??" thea asks

"no" kenma says as he puts his hand on his shin. he was sitting in a cross legged position

"we could but hes in denial" you joke

"can we continue the game?" cecilia asks

"what?.... OH.... YEA WE CAN" charlotte said as she realised they were playing a game

"whose turn is it?" cecilia asks

"yours"

"WHAT"

"spin it"

"uhh im scared"

"you should be" charlotte smiled

cecilia spun a bottle, and it lands on....

cecilia!
wait? cecilia?

"do i kiss myself?"

"duh" you roll your eyes playfully at her

soon, the entire circle had their turns.

kenma got charlotte, whom he refused to kiss, and spun again.

this time, he got cecilia, whom he was fine w kissing but something inside him wished for someone else.

"next game?"

(A/N: i know i said id post this on friday, but i came back and see this.

this story has been growing so quick and were already #3 in kozume, im so grateful for you all!! also, just because i uploaded this today doesnt mean i wont upload friday! hope you liked it and sorry for the short chapter!! word count: (690 words)