𝗫𝗜𝗩

"wait its seven minutes in heaven now isnt it?" you ask

"yea" aster answers

"HOLD ON, I HAVE A QUESTION" you state

"go on" charlotte says

"are we about to listen to people fucking in MY closet right now?"

"uh...i mean... all im gonna say is dont blame it on me if we do.."

"charlotte, what the fuck"

"okay okay, no one is allowed to be doing that in your closet" she announced

"thank god"

"wait, how the fuck do we even play"

"..have you never played seven minutes in heaven?" kenma questions you, an astonished look on his face

"no..."

"wow, i bet you were real fun during highschool"

"i know i was"

"sarcasm, y/n."

"i know that too"

"stop flirting and let me answer her question" charlotte says with an annoyed tone. weird for someone who seems to be so passionate about the idea of you and kenma being in love

"okay, basically, everyone will put two of their belongings in a little hat, or bag, i dont know, but anyways, it'll be without the sight of anyone so we dont know who we get. then, we draw from the thing, and whoever's item we get, their the person we play with, simple!"

after she explained, everyone did as told.

you put in your necklace that had a small little heart on it. it was a nice necklace, it was made of silver, given to you by your rich auntie. wealth had seemed to run in your family.

your neck still had another necklace on, it was one with a small little black colored pearl enclosed by a little design that looked like a rose witj the pearl in the very middle.
it was said that the black had meant love or success, but you expected nothing of it. you just got because you liked the way it looked.

as for your other item, it was a little keychain. it was in the shape of a moon with a little black round part in it and when you looked in the black part it said "i love you" in a hundred different languages. the keychain came with two parts, a sun and a moon and they both attached to each other, just like lovers do. you still had no one to give the sun to. you could give it to a friend but youd rather give it to a romantic interest.

as for kenma, he gave a bracelet, or rather a band. it was a dark black color and flimpsy. it had the words "pretty boy" on it. quite an accurate description for kenma.