-𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗩-

"can i ask you something?"

"uh, go ahead?"

"do you...like..mean it?"

"mean what? i'd like some context."

"uhm...gosh this is so embarrassing but i mean all the things you've said or done to me"

"done to you? youre making it sound like im a horrible person"

"i mean the whole 7 minutes in heaven thing and the aftermath"

"aftermath??"

kenma quoted what he once said, "can we continue what we were doing in the closet?" he did a little quotation sign to show he's quoting something

"ohh you mean that."

"you also once told me, like, all the things you liked about me"

"so youre asking if i meant it?"

"basically"

"well, what do you think, pretty boy?"

"so you didnt mean it?"

to his incorrect answer, you gave out a small laugh.

"incorrect"

"huh?"

"kenma, answer me this, why would i have initiated physical contact with you, invited you to my house, or even texted you in the first place?"

"i mean—well, its kinda hard to tell the difference between genuine and fake feelings sometimes."

"why's that?"

"typical ex. she literally made me feel so loved, said so many sweet things, and she was literally cheating on me the entire time and only dated me for the fame and money."

you could hear the frustration in his tone from what'd happened to him in the past.

its not surprising he was furious talking about her, how could she lie to him like that? well its in the past and he knows that no ones ever gonna love her anyways because shes just a fake narcissist.

"you think i'd do that to you?" you were genuinely confused.

"you might. i never expected her to do that but she did"

"kenma, i would never. i actually love you for who you are, not for the fame or the money. i literally already have money. i genuinely think you're the best person to be around and, honestly, i adore every single think about you. no exceptions. plus, you're absolutely adorable and, also, youre hot"

kenma just smiled at this

"so you like me purely because of my looks?"

"thats not what i meant!"

he laughed this time. that same laugh you adored so much.

"now, i have a question for you, my dear"

"new nickname?"

"yes. expect more soon."

"go on with your question"

"how do you feel about me? i want full details."

"full details? im not good with words but i'll try. the first time i saw you, like, in my dms i went on your instagram page and honestly thought you were a piece of art. you are so gorgeous it's ridiculous. youve got an amazing sense of humor and know exactly when to be serious and when to joke around—you'd be surprised to how many people cant do that. your personality is one of a kind. its hard to find someone who has an amazingly perfect perfect personality and looks like a masterpiece herself. you've made me felt needed and honestly,"

"honestly?"

"you are the best thing to ever happen to me. i'm so grateful i met you and at this point, i couldnt have imagined how sad my life was without you. i whole heartedly love you"

"i think im gonna cry" you were absolutely appalled by his beautiful speech. was that really how he saw you?

"why?" he chuckled as he looked at you.

"that was so sweet i cant wait for your wedding speech for me"

"we arent even dating yet"

"oh yeah, my bad."

"what?"

"i love you, so so much. can we make things official?"

"i'm the one who's supposed to ask you to be my girlfriend" he furrows his brows.

"well, then you ask."

"will you be my girlfriend?"

"um yes" you roll your eyes playfully.

"did we just start officially dating in a fucking car"

"STOP WE DID"

(A/N: BAJAUA I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO LOVE CONFESSIONS SO JUST BEAR W ME HERE. ALSO I GOT KOKOMI YESTERDAY. I WAS ON MY THIRD 50/50. I NOW HAVE ITTO, XIAO, AND KOKOMI. KAZUHA AND YOIMIYA NEXT 😈😈
oh yea also next few chapters will deffo be more lovey dovey 🥳🥳 word count: 708 words)