𝗫𝗩𝗜

as you come out of the closet, (A/N: haha "come out of the closet") the room filled with an awkward silence

as you come out of the closet, (A/N: haha "come out of the closet") the room filled with an awkward silence. probably at your sudden appearance.

"jeez you two were real quiet in there" thea smirks, thea had good hearing and was sitting right next to the closet so you figured she'd probably heard kenma's whines, yet luckily kept it a secret.

"i know right? i was expecting so much more to be honest" charlotte sighed

"you guys are weird" aster stated

you sat back down in your spot and it was now your turn to pick out of the box, but since you already went you decided you wanted to skip your turn. therefore, it was now cecilia's turn

she picked a little figurine that looked like a cat. "oh my gosh, this is adorable! who's is it?" she asked in her usual silky yet sort of raspy voice.
"mine el oh el" aster answered

"did you just say lol out loud?" kenma judged aster

"..."

"disgusting"

"jesus christ, no need to be so rude, pretty boy." you scold him

the nickname you had used in the closet immediately shut him up, causing a reaction out of your friends.

(A/N: BYE WHY IS THIS CRINGE 😕😕)

"gaslight gatekeep girlboss" cecilia complimented

"indeed" you reply, smug smile on your face.

the game eventually passed and it was now time for the last and probably most dangerous game, the drinking game.

"wait.. do we even have alcohol..?" charlotte asked you

"i dont think so" you blatantly reply

"its okay we have water" you continue

"are we about to play a drinking game with water right now.." aster asked

"no, because we also have apple juice"

"jeez, at this point we should just go to sleep"

"lets watch a movie instead"

"what movie"

"i dont know"

and so you look for a movie to watch and luckily find one.

the movie was around an hour and a half long, meaning it'd end at around 4 A.M.

little comments like:

"STOP WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THAT"

"slayyy"

"me when i have no taste"

"oh my god this dumbass.."

"GIRL SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"material gworllll"

were said throughout the movie, just for fun, you know? the movie overall was quite and enjoyable experience. the movie itself was bad but having the company of everyone there was what made it more interesting.

4:14 A.M.

it was now the time where everyone was going to sleep. cecilia and aster had decided they wanted to sleep in the living room and charlotte said she wouldnt mind sleeping with thea. and as for you, you were obviously sleeping with kenma.

"so we sleep now?" aster asked, genuinely clueless of the late hour of time.

"yea, i'll go get mattresses and blankets for you guys, be right back." you say as you get up and go to your storage room where you, obviously, stored stuff.

"jeez, that went by quick" charlotte shruged

"i disagree, it was so long it felt like an eternity." kenma said

"youre so negative kenma" thea frowned.

"exactly" kenma boasted.

as you came back with the mattresses, you set them up along with pillows and blankets for cecilia and aster. once you were done you had decided to go off to your room, kenma following you in the action.

you made your way up the stairs conversing with kenma, talking about nothing too interesting.

"today felt kinda like a fever dream, did it not?"

"honestly, yeah. it was so like fake?"

"for real"

"finally time to go to sleep" you sighed as you jumped on to your bed.

(a/n: purified this chapter too heheeh)

"yea, about that.."

"hm?"

"do you wanna watch a movie? just you and me. no one else." he smiles

"uh sure, but isnt it late? i'm kinda sleepy"

"it's okayyy you can sleep during the movie. i'll even carry you to your bed if you end up sleeping"

as he said that, you couldnt help but smile.

(A/N: im only doing this because a specific reader requested so bahaha
uhh anyways, for the next chapter which'll be coming out on friday, would you like reader in control or kenma? because i genuinely cannot decide lmaoo also sorry for the delay of this chapter and also sorry for the short chapter! anyways i do hope you enjoyed it! again, new chapter coming friday. also thank you so much for 4k reads!! ily! word count: 749 words)