Makeover

I walk into the room and am welcomed by the smell of Marcus and Shabnam, typical, since this dorm is theirs. They sit in front of the T.V, a videogame going. Creative language lets loose as one of them takes a hit and I laugh. Marcus flits his eyes to me for a second and smiles. "Hey Cass." I smile back. "M." He continues to play, tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth in concentration. 

Marcus loses and curses again. I shake my head at the behavior and hide the bag I'm carrying behind my back. "Marcus, guess what!" I call. He hums in response, not taking his eyes from the game. I roll my eyes, but grin. Can't say I didn't warn him. I bring my bag out and walk over to his bed, setting it down and unzipping it to pull out the tweezers with a mischievous twinkle lighting my eyes. 

I walk across the room to where he sits, and stand behind him for a moment, admiring the little view I have at the angle provided. curly hair, never fails. Gets me every. Single. Time.  I snap out of my daze, and move to where I'm in front of him, before settling myself on his lap. He looks at me. "What are you doing?" he asks, a confused look on his face. It makes him look so adorable. 

I give him a bright smile. "Makeover!" He groans and leans forward to nestle his face in my neck. His hair tickles my neck, causing me to giggle. The butterflies in my stomach are more present than ever, but I shoo them away.

Not now. 

I push him back, causing him to softly fall back against the floor. I now straddle his waist, and lean over him, one hand holding his chin to keep him from moving, the other holding the tweezers and looking for the target. Shabnam continues to play next to us, but whistles in our direction.

"Get some Marcus!"  I roll my eyes at him, though he can't see me through my hair blocking our faces. 

"Shut the fuck up Shabby." Marcus and I snap in sync. He chuckles. I furrow my own brows, and pluck at Marcus's. His hands land on my hips, holding them. I tense at first but relax.  

"Remind me why I need this?" 

"You don't, you're already pretty enough. There are just a few strays." 

"You think I'm pretty?" 

I pause, and actually look at him. He is pretty, it's unearthly. And I love his jawline. Other than his hair and personality, it's my favorite part about him. I pull myself out of my thoughts. "I'm prettier."  He grins. The butterflies are back. 

 "I'm prettiest."  We hear Shabnam mumble. We roll our eyes and turn to face him. 

"Shut up Shabnam!" 

A/n- 

So, this isn't the best. I didn't actually know how to finish this, so I just kind of threw something together because I feel like it's been a long time since I updated.  Also, Question, how would you guys feel if I turned this into a multi-fandom imagines book? Cause I have ideas for other fandoms, and I don't want to start a whole new book. Please let me know, thanks!