1 ~ Desire

Felix came out of the dorm with a skip in his step and a smile on his face. He was super excited, because he was going to be seeing Wooyoung soon.

It was a week since he'd spent the night with the older boy at the Ateez dorm, and this time Wooyoung was coming here, to the Stray Kids dorm. Because of their busy schedules, they hadn't had a chance to see each other at all in the days in-between. It had felt like the longest week of Felix's life.

As he went down to the foyer in the lift, the Australian remembered his favourite parts of their last meeting. His emotions bubbled up inside him so much that as the lift doors opened, an enormous grin erupted on his face. Fortunately he was meeting Wooyoung out the front of the building, and he managed to school his features into a semblance of calm by the time he walked outside.

It didn't last long, though. As soon as the doors slid open, he came face-to-face with the older boy, and just like that he was grinning from ear to ear once more. Time ground to a halt as Felix stood rooted to the spot, heart hammering in his chest and a burning heat rising up his cheeks. He opened his mouth to speak, but his voice seemed to have completely deserted him.

The two boys stood in front of one another, awkward grins and bright pink cheeks a-plenty, and neither seemed able to break whatever spell was holding them. The world was frozen and they were floating in a void, neither knowing nor caring about anything except each other and the invisible force that was pulling them together.

Suddenly the doors slid noisily open behind Felix, making him jump. A tall boy a few years older than him walked through the doors and headed off down the footpath, saying "Hey Felix!" as he passed.

"H-hi hyung," Felix awkwardly replied, his hand half-raised in greeting, even though the older boy was already halfway to the street.

Turning back to Wooyoung, Felix laughed shyly, embarrassment making his mouth turn down at the corners. The other boy laughed heartily, though, and soon Felix was joining in, all the tension streaming out of his body.

"Come on," he said, "let's go inside."

And with that, he led the way back through the doors and across the foyer to the lift. When the lift doors opened, Wooyoung walked quickly inside, putting his bag down on the floor. As Felix followed him in, he saw the older press the button for the 8th floor.

"Hey, you remembered!" he exclaimed, his face lighting up.

"Of course!" Wooyoung replied, turning to the freckled boy with a smile. "8 makes 1 team!"

They fell into silence as the doors slowly slid closed, Felix leaning back against the wall and closing his eyes briefly.

He sighed happily, feeling a boundless joy radiate from his heart and fill up every corner of his body. At last! Tonight was going to be the best night of his life, he just knew it. All he had to do was wait a few more minutes, til they were safely in his bedroom, then...

*CLICK*

As the lift doors finally shut, Felix was startled to feel hot breath on his face. He quickly opened his eyes to discover Wooyoung right in front of him, his face a mere inch away from his own.

"Felix..." Wooyoung breathed, gazing deep into his soul. He then wasted no time in smashing their lips together and burying his fingers in Felix's hair.

Felix responded eagerly, wrapping his arms around Wooyoung's neck and sliding his tongue into the older's mouth.

God, he'd been wanting to do this all week! All the bottled-up emotions of the past seven days came tumbling out at once, and it seemed like Wooyoung felt exactly the same way, judging by the sheer energy he was putting into the kiss.

Felix felt the older push him against the wall, his body moulding perfectly with his own. Fire spread through his veins like quiksilver and he became lost in an overwhelming ocean of desire and need.

A loud 'ding' suddenly reverberated around the lift, and Felix immediately felt an emptiness in front of him. Wooyoung had seemingly leapt across to the other side of the lift in mere seconds. He was now non-chalantly bending down and picking up his bag from the floor, as if he hadn't had his tongue down Felix's throat only moments before.

The younger stared at Wooyoung, mesmerised, as time seemed to slow down to a snail's pace. He watched in awe as Wooyoung swept his hair back off his face and walked out of the lift with a sexy jaunt. He even turned and winked at Felix on his way out.

The only thing missing from this picture, Felix thought to himself, is a perfect ray of light shining directly on Wooyoung.

What felt like an eternity later (but was, in actual fact, about three seconds), Felix was broken out of his reverie by Wooyoung's voice. He looked in the direction of the voice, and saw the older boy standing in the lift door, half turned back towards him.

"You coming, bro?" Wooyoung repeated, one eyebrow raised and a cheeky smirk adorning his exquisite features.

Felix shook his head a little to wake himself up, answering with, "Y-yeah, of course!" and a bright, if lopsided, smile. Then he hurriedly followed Wooyoung out of the lift and led the way to the Stray Kids dorm.

 Then he hurriedly followed Wooyoung out of the lift and led the way to the Stray Kids dorm