5 ~ Yes

The two boys walked down the hallway hand-in-hand. As they walked, Felix's embarrassment and annoyance faded away. The feel of Wooyoung's skin on his created a whole new sensation inside him, and he couldn't wait to show the older boy exactly how much he wanted him.

As Wooyoung got to the bedroom door and started to push it open, Felix tugged gently on his hand. Wooyoung spun around to face the Australian, a look of curiosity in his eyes and a smile tugging at his lips.

Felix quickly let go of Wooyoung's hand and laced his fingers behind the other boy's head, pulling him forwards. Without waiting for a response, he captured Wooyoung's lips in a rough, passionate kiss.

Seconds later, though, it was broken when Wooyoung pulled away. Felix chased his lips, but Wooyoung put a finger to Felix's mouth.

"Hold on, Lixie, we shouldn't do that here. What if someone sees?"

Felix observed the worry lining Wooyoung's features, but right now he couldn't bring himself to care.

He shook his head slightly. "They already think this is what we're doing, Woo, so I don't think it really matters."

Smiling at the shocked look on Wooyoung's face, Felix leaned in and started the kiss again, but this time he walked forwards, pushing the other boy backwards through the door. Once they were both through, he closed the door behind him, not breaking the kiss for a second.

As soon as the door clicked shut, the freckled boy found himself being pushed roughly against the wood. Two warm hands were suddenly under his shirt, seemingly intent on touching every inch of his bare skin.

Felix let out a moan, and put his hands on Wooyoung's chest, caressing the toned abs he could feel through the older's t-shirt.

The boys had kissed without pause, riding a wave of passion and desire, but eventually even they had to breathe. They reluctantly broke apart, gasping for breath, but though their mouths paused, their hands did not.

While Wooyoung quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head, Felix started unbuttoning his own shirt. Wooyoung helped once his t-shirt was dealt with, and soon Felix's shirt joined the older's t-shirt on the floor.

Felix was having trouble controlling his desires at this point. He captured Wooyoung's lips once more and started pushing him towards the bed. Somewhere between the door and the bed, though, Felix was spun around, and as his legs came up against the mattress, Wooyoung gave him a gentle push.

Felix felt himself falling for a few seconds, before he suddenly found himself sprawled on his back with Wooyoung hovering an inch above his face. He stared into the older's eyes, his heart in his mouth, as they both breathed raggedly.

"So ... can I ravish you now?" Wooyoung asked in a soft, silky voice.

"Definitely!" replied Felix with a grin.

The older immediately started removing Felix's trousers, but paused when the younger spoke again.

"But later tonight..."

"Hmmm?"

"I might ravish you!"

Felix watched delightedly as Wooyoung's face suddenly shone like the sun, an excited grin spreading from ear to ear.

"Oh god, yes, I'm looking forward to that!" he said with passion. "But let me show you how it's done, first. Watch and learn from the master..."

Felix shuffled the pillows behind him, then lay back comfortably, his hands behind his head.

"Alright, I'm ready ... show me what you got!"

Wooyoung didn't need a second invitation.

~~~~~♡~~~~~

The two boys were sprawled on their backs, thoroughly exhausted.

Wooyoung sighed happily. "That was..."

"...quite an anticlimax, actually."

Felix giggled inwardly at Wooyoung's affronted look, but managed to keep a straight face on the outside.

"You what?!?" Wooyoung seemed to be seesawing between disbelief and indignation. His mouth was open in utter shock, but there was a fire burning bright in his eyes.

Felix decided to push him just a bit further, curious to see what would happen.

"Yeah ... remind me why I love you again...?" he queried, before a cheeky grin erupted on his face.

Wooyoung snapped at that. "Right, it is ON!"

Felix wondered briefly if he'd gone too far when he saw a pillow heading straight for his face at an alarming speed. But when it landed a second later, the pillow's softness diminished the ferocity of the attack somewhat.

Bursting out with laughter, the Australian grabbed the second pillow and swung it at Wooyoung, heralding the start of a fast-paced and very aggressive pillow fight.

After a few minutes, Wooyoung ended up on top of Felix, pinning him down to the bed. They'd both been laughing non-stop for the whole fight, but the laughter faded away as they gazed at each other for a long moment.

Felix traced Wooyoung's lips with a finger and the older kissed the digit softly. Then he rolled off the freckled boy and flopped on his back, closing his eyes.

There was silence for a minute, and Felix watched Wooyoung adoringly. Finally the older opened his eyes and turned his head to look at Felix.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Felix turned his body to face Wooyoung, grinning.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

Wooyoung then rolled his body towards Felix. "So that's a yes?"

The younger wrapped his arm around Wooyoung's back and pulled him in for a long, gentle kiss. "What do you think?"

"Mmmm..." was Wooyoung's only answer as he smiled into the kiss.

When they broke apart, he gave Felix a smirk. "Now, didn't you say something about ravishing me? I wanna see if you were paying attention in my master-class earlier..."

Chuckling softly, Felix cupped Wooyoung's cheek, tracing his thumb over the older's cheekbone.

"Only for my boyfriend," he murmured, eyes sparkling.

As he started running his hands all over Wooyoung's perfect body, he saw the older gazing at him with hearts in his eyes.

"God, I love you," Wooyoung said.

"I know," Felix replied with a warm smile. "Now shut up and kiss me!"

THE END