3 ~ Anticipation

Felix was dragging his feet, still upset about Chan's teasing, so a few steps down the hallway Wooyoung got ahead of him.

Felix looked up as Wooyoung passed. "It's the last one on the left," he told the older. "You can go in and make yourself at home if you like."

So Wooyoung strode off towards the door Felix had indicated. Meanwhile, the Australian wandered slowly along the hallway, cursing Chan for making him feel so embarrassed.

When he finally got to his bedroom, he walked inside, then turned around and closed the door.

"I'm sorry about those guys," he sighed, "they're just-"

He stopped suddenly as he felt two arms snake around his waist, and hot breath on his ear.

"-not important," Wooyoung whispered. He kissed Felix's neck hungrily. "I missed you."

Felix turned around in Wooyoung's embrace. "I missed you too," he said, wrapping his arms around the older's neck and gazing into his eyes dreamily.

The next moment they were kissing passionately, transported back to where they'd left off earlier, in the lift. Eyes sliding closed, Felix lost himself in the softness of Wooyoung's lips, their tantalising taste stoking the flames of his arousal. A hot minute later, the boys broke apart and stood staring at each other while they caught their breath.

"So ... what did you miss the most?" Felix asked, looking at the older boy through his long lashes.

Wooyoung smiled seductively. "Your luscious lips, of course." He leaned forward and gave Felix a quick peck.

"Anything else?" the younger asked, smiling.

"Mmm, your sexy neck!"

And with that Wooyoung began planting wet kisses all over Felix's neck. The freckled boy moaned softly and tilted his head up to give Wooyoung better access.

When he'd finished, Wooyoung leaned back, smirking at the hot mess in front of him.

Felix stared longingly at the older's full, pink lips, already missing the feel of them against his skin. Biting his own lip in anticipation, he took Wooyoung's hands in his own and pulled him eagerly to the bed.

"What else?" he asked.

He gasped as Wooyoung suddenly pushed him down onto the bed and pulled up his shirt.

"This," the older replied, covering Felix's abs in quick, light kisses.

"Mmmm," Felix moaned, enjoying every second of Wooyoung's ministrations. He was becoming more excited as the minutes passed by, and couldn't wait for the culmination of this little game.

Once he realised that Wooyoung had stopped, he gazed at the older expectantly. But when Wooyoung only gazed back, quirking an eyebrow and smiling cheekily, Felix decided to prompt him.

"And...?"

Wooyoung stared into Felix's eyes for a few more seconds, sliding his tongue over his glistening lips. Then he suddenly grabbed the cuffs of Felix's trousers and pulled.

Felix's eyes went wide as he watched his trousers slide off his legs and end up on the floor where Wooyoung dropped them. But before he could recover from that, there was another surprise: Wooyoung whipped off Felix's socks and started kissing his toes.

A moment before, the tension that filled the room was so thick you could have carved it with a knife. But now it was like a balloon had been popped, showering glitter on everything within view.

Felix laughed heartily, wiggling his toes and squirming because he was ticklish. Wooyoung grinned at the younger and started kissing the soles of his feet, making Felix laugh even harder, tears streaming down his cheeks.

A minute later, though, Wooyoung abruptly stopped and did something entirely different. Starting at the ankle, he kissed slowly up Felix's leg, leaving a burning trail as he went. Felix's heart suddenly started pounding, and his laughter died away as he stared at Wooyoung, hypnotised.

As the older reached higher and higher, Felix started trembling, and his breathing quickened. He arched his back as adrenaline coursed through his body.

When Wooyoung reached the younger's boxers he paused, looking up at Felix provocatively and sending him a cheeky wink.

All Felix could do was stare into Wooyoung's eyes, drinking in his bewitching beauty. He felt like he'd spent all his life in a desert, and had just set foot in a lush, green oasis.

Before he could quench his thirst, though, Wooyoung disappeared down to the end of the bed again and started kissing up Felix's other leg. Head spinning from all the anticipation, Felix let his head fall back on the pillow and closed his eyes.

That might have been a mistake, though, because it turned the volume up on all his other senses. Suddenly each little kiss Wooyoung gave him set his skin on fire and sent a shockwave all the way to his heart. He felt his whole body start to shake and erotic moans started tumbling out of his mouth. His heart was going so fast now, he thought it would explode at any moment.

Just as Wooyoung reached Felix's boxers once more, the freckled boy opened his eyes and sat up suddenly, unable to contain himself any longer. Coming face-to-face with the older, he stared into his eyes with a look of desperation, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

Wooyoung smirked. "God, look at you - you're already coming undone, and I've barely started!"

Felix felt like Wooyoung was staring into the very depths of his soul, and he couldn't move a muscle. The older leaned forward and captured his lips possessively, but just at that moment there was a loud knock on the door. The two boys jumped apart and turned to look at the bedroom door, faces suddenly crimson.

"Are you guys gonna join us for dinner?" came Chan's voice.

Felix and Wooyoung looked at each other, stricken, regret plastered on their faces.

"Minho's cooked sous-vide steak..."

At that, Felix's face lit up, his mind full of the delicious dinner that awaited them.

Still staring at Wooyoung, he called out, "We'll be right there, hyung!"

Wooyoung's face immediately took on a look of deep betrayal and sadness.

Felix pecked him on the lips and smiled at him, eyes sparkling. "I promise you can ravish me after dinner," he murmured.

He leaned down and retrieved his trousers from the floor, hastily pulling them back on. Then he squeezed Wooyoung's hand and headed for the door.

As they walked down the hallway, Wooyoung asked, "So is Minho hyung a good cook?"

"He's amazing - like a real chef!" Felix replied.

Wooyoung looked at him sideways, one eyebrow raised cheekily. "A 5-Star Michelin chef?"

Felix turned and looked at the older, chuckling. "Nah, only 4-Star. But his sous-vide steak is to-die-for!"

Wooyoung grinned. "Well, come on then!"

And with that, Wooyoung started running in the direction of the dining room, Felix hot on his heels.

(A/N: Sorry, I just had to... 😋)