Meeting God

We introduce ourselves to a young man walking down the street looking at phone reading something.

The young man's name is Leon lionheart 21 years old. born to a European father and a Japanese mother the family moved to Tokyo. a weeb and an orphan because his parents died when the house cought in fire when he was 16 causing him to be depressed. but he found anime,novels,and comics and got through his depression and moved on.

At the present:

Leon was walking through the streets of Tokyo reading a novel about reincarnation.            when he saw a woman walking on the road he thought non of it but before he could turn back to his phone he cought a glimpse of a truck not stopping and moving fast towards the woman. time stopped for a moment and Leon ran as fast as he could to push the woman who was about to be ran over by the truck.

"Get out the way!" Leon pushed the woman away but he got ran over instead.

"Kyaaa!!"

"Is he okay!"

"Call an ambulance!"

Leon layed on the road breathing his last breath and his body bleeding on the ground.

"huf...huf...hah.." Leon huffed and sighed because his gonna die.

"I'm gonna die huf.. but at least huf.. I was able to save someone"
...

Leon woke up in a white room and in front of him stood an old man sitting in a chair mentioning him to come over.

"Child come sit with me" the old man said.

Leon sat in front of the old man confused on where he was.

"Where am I? and Who are you?" Leon asked the old man confused about what's going on.

"We're in my domain and my name is #@$&#@$ or God" God said to the young man.

"you're...God the God Creator of humanity" Leon asked not sure what God.

"yes young Leon I am God" God said to Leon.

"but why am I here?" Leon asked.

"because of your heroic deed to help someone in danger even if it cost you your life. and before you ask she is ok" God said.

"thank God she is ok wait you are God" Leon said.

"haha it's ok Child someone makes mistakes" God said.

"because you died you can go to heaven or reincarnate or transmigrate because of your heroic deed" God said.

"wait I can transmigrate" Leon happily asked.

"yes and im going to give you three wishes" God said to Leon.

"can I do the wishes now" Leon asked.

"you don't want to think about it?" God asked.

"yes I have thought about it already" Leon said.

"well what are you're wishes?" God asked.

"well for my first wish I want a gamer system with the multiverse shop.for my second wish I want instant mastery.and for my third wish I can integrate special abilities and bloodlines" Leon said his wishes.

"well all your wishes are acceptable and not too overpowered but you have limitless potential with your gamer system combine that with your instant mastery and your third wish is good when you can't afford the bloodline or special abilities in the shop" God said.

"for my appearance I want to be anos voldigoad and for the world it's the Marvel universe with DC characters because I don't know to much about DC all I know are some of the characters for the time line 1942 I want to start early" Leon said.

"I can do that. well now that you're finished your good to go" God said while opening a portal.

"wait...I want to say thank you" Leon said happily.

"yeah I had fun talking to you goodbye young man" God said before pushing Leon to the portal.
......
Hello this is my first novel that I wrote
I hope all of you enjoyed this novel 😀😀😀