Cartel

After Leon's first win he started winning constantly. he won 1 million dollars in one night witch a lot considering that the money in 1943 is a lot compared to the money in 2022.

"That's it for the day thank you for the money" Leon said.

After Leon said that he walked out of the casino but there's people following him. As Leon saw five people following him he walked to an alley way.

"We've surrounded you" a person following Leon said.

"Where is he?" A person asked.

"I don't know he just disappeared" a person said.

"Let's go I have a bad felling about this" a person said.

"I'm here" Leon said.

Before the people following Leon have turned there heads Leon already took out two people.

Before the three people could think about what's going on Leon already knocked out the two others.

"Tell me who told you to come for me?" Leon asked.

"It's..it's al capone" the last person standing well sitting said.

"Where's there head quarters?" Leon asked.

"Its in Florida Miami" the person said.

"Is Al Capone there?" Leon asked.

"I..don't know I'm just a low rank member in the cartel" the person said.

After the person said that Leon knocked him out.

'Maybe I can control all of the gangs in the us to earn money while in the war' Leon thought.

After thinking about it he started walking at a train station to go to Miami.

After Leon arrived at Miami in 4 hours he started walking to the coordinates that the person give to him.

As Leon arrived at all Capone's head quarters he saw thugs walking towards him.

"Whatcha doing here" a thug said.

"Where's Al Capone's base?" Leon asked.

"Don't talk to godfather like that" the thug said.

"I said where's Al Capone's base?" Leon asked.

"You don't need to know besides your not gonna remember anything when I knock you out" the thug said.

After the thug said that he started walking to Leon before he could smash the bat into Leon's head Leon grabbed the thug's hand and broke it he then kicked the thug in the face lunching him into a wall breaking all his bones and the wall.

"What are all of you waiting for attack him!!" The thug said while spiting blood and clutching his face.

Before the thug's could do what there leader ordered to do Leon walked to the thug's and started a massacre.

"Ahhh!!!!!!" A thug screamed as Leon kicked in the nuts and then roundhouse kicked him in the face.

"Ahhh fuck!!" Another thug screamed as Leon broke two of the thugs arms.

"Shit my legs!!" A third thug screamed as Leon broke his two legs and his third leg witch caused the thug to kneel and be stepped on by Leon knocking him out.

After Leon knocked the three out he started to one by one break every single bones of thug's witch left the leader horrified.

"Now where's Al Capone's base?" Leon said walking towards the thug.

"His...base..is..two..blocks..away" the thug said stuttering.

After the thug revealed the location of al Capone's base Leon knocked him out.

After Leon arrived at all Capone's base he started to knock out every single person in the first floor. After Leon knocked out the last person a person came from the second floor and shot a revolver. After Leon heard the bullet he catches it and pinched the bullet causing the bullet to break.

After Leon broke the bullet leon almost seemed like using teleport. Before the person could notify the people In the second floor Leon already punched him into a wall knocking him out.

Leon then walked to the second floor and started massacring the second floor leaving Al Capone's office in the last floor.

After Leon eliminated the guards he walked to the entrance of al Capone's office. After Leon walked to the entrance he pushed it open.

"What do you need" Al Capone said unaware of who he is talking to.

"I need your cartel" Leon said.

"What..who are you?" Al Capone asked while reaching for his gun.

Before Al Capone could reach for his gun Leon already broke Al Capone's hand and lifted him up on the air.

"I'm Leon and I want you to give me your cartel" Leon said gripping Al Capone's neck tightly.

"Why.....did..you..do..this?" Al Capone asked out off breath.

"You sent people looking to beat me up but I beat them up now that I have a reason to do this now I want you to control every cartel and gang in America" leon said.

After Leon said that he released Al Capone and gave him a potion that increased his stats by 10x but it comes with a side effect. the person who gave the potion will control the person who drinks the potion.

"Drink this and I expect you to control every cartel and gangs in America in 1 year" Leon said leaving the base.
.............................
That's the chapter for today and tell me your suggestions on what you want to be added in the story.

Thank you for reading the story.