WW2

We start this story with Leon talking to Steve.

"Who do you think will win this war?" Leon asked.

"I don't know" Steve said.

"Well let's just try to win this war" Leon said.

After their conversation the general called them over.

"Sir why did you call us?" Leon asked.

"The army has ordered the recruits to learn in the battlefield" the general.

"Soo we're getting deployed with the army?" Leon asked.

"Yes some of you are getting deployed with the army to gain experience" the general said.

"When are we going sir" Steve said.

"All of you are getting deployed in 3 days time" the general said.

*Time skip 3 days*

"Are you all ready?" The general asked.

"Sir yes sir" all the recruits said.

"Now I want all of you to survive your families are waiting" the general said.

"Sir yes sir" all the recruits said.

After the speech Leon was escorted to the office of a lieutenant general.

"Sir my name is Leon nice to meet you" Leon said to the general.

"Nice to meet you too name is henry I heard a lot about you" the lieutenant general henry said.

"I didn't know I was too relevant to be heard by a general" Leon said.

"Well you are the most talented recruit the army has ever seen" the lieutenant general henry said.

"Well I hope I can be within your expectations" Leon said.

"I hope so now that you have been injected by the serum" the lieutenant general henry said.

"I hope so too" Leon said.

"The army expects you to do great in the military" the lieutenant general henry said.

"So the military has decided to upgrade your rank to second lieutenant" the lieutenant general henry said.

"But I didn't even do anything relevant yet to get a rank?" Leon asked.

"Because the military has placed great expectations to your performance in the battlefield" the lieutenant general henry said.

After their conversation Leon walked back to the team to discuss about how they feel before getting deployed.

"Steve,bucky are you two nervous?" Leon asked.

"Yeah we're risking our lives" bucky said.

"Me too" Steve said.

"Let's just relax think about your family" Leon said.

After their conversation a person escorted them to the dock to board the aircraft carrier.

"Leon I hope you do great were counting on you" the lieutenant general henry said.

"I promise we survive sir besides we have experienced soldiers dropping with us too" Leon said.

After they finished talking the recruits boarded the aircraft carrier known as uss wasp.

After everyone got familiar with the facilities and crew they went to rest while Leon talked with the Captain of the carrier.

"I would like to meet the Captain" Leon said to a guard.