Plan

Through the strength and determination of the soldiers Leon and the army won the invasion with minor casualties.

"Yesss!!!! We won haha" a soldier said.

"I survived" another soldier followed.

"Good job team" Leon said.

"No it's all thanks to you" Steve said.

"Thanks" Leon said.

"With our victory let all of us drink to our contents!!" Leon said.

"Woohoo!!" A soldier said followed by screaming of others.

"Now let's not get to excited there's still more that awaits us" Leon said.

After their victory Leon walked to Captain Gerald to talk to him.

"Leon good job" Captain Gerald said.

"You did a part too" Leon said.

"But you dealt the damage" Captain Gerald said.

"Anyway we're all gonna go drinking this afternoon will you go with us?" Leon asked.

"I'd love to" Captain Gerald said.

"That's great I'll talk to general" Leon said.

After talking to Captain Gerald Leon walked to the generals office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" the general said.

"Who is it?" The general asked focusing in his paperwork.

"It's me Leon sir" Leon said.

"Ohh Leon Congratulations and thank you for protecting our country" the general said.

"It's our pleasure" Leon said.

"As thanks for your contribution to the country the president will organize a feast this afternoon" the general said.

"That's great we were gonna go drinking but you already did it thank you" Leon said.

"No need you saved our country after all" the general said.

"I'm gonna go now I need to tell my team about the feast" Leon said.

"Thank you for talking with me" the general said.

"Goodbye sir" Leon said.

After Leon said that he called the team to prepare for a feast organized by the president.

*Time skip afternoon*

"Welcome to the feast Captain Leon" the president of the Philippines said.

"It's my honor Mr president" Leon said.

"My name is Jose Laurel" president Jose said.

"Thanks for having me president Jose" Leon said.

"It's thanks to you our country survived it's the least I could do" president Jose said.

"It's thanks to the team I could have not done it without them" Leon said.

After their conversation the president walked to a podium preparing for a speech.

"To all of the people who protected our country I thank you all. we couldn't have survived an attack without your help" the president said.

*Clap clap clap*

"Thank you" the president said.

"That was a great speech mr president" Leon said.

"I tried my best" the president said.

After the speech all of the soldiers started eating while Leon talked with officials and started eating.

*Time skip 4 months*

In the four months passed the Japanese kept attacking the country but did not succeed in the invasions that followed. but for the past few days it's been peaceful.

"Leon lieutenant general henry said that all of us has received a week of free time" Captain Gerald said.

"That's fantastic news I can finally relax" Leon said.

"We will go tomorrow" Captain Gerald said.

*The next day*

"Thanks for having me but unfortunately we will have to go" Leon said.

"That's unfortunate but I understand" the president said.

"Well stay safe in the journey home" the president said.

*3 days later*

"Ahh finally home" Leon said.

After arriving Leon and Steve we're escorted to lieutenant general Henry's office.

"How was life there doing good?" Lieutenant general henry said.

"It's great there. there's so much stuff to do because of the cultures of the nation" Leon said.

"What about you Steve?" Lieutenant general henry said.

"Same reason as him. There's so much to do" Steve said.

"Let me not waste your time your free to go" lieutenant general henry said.

"Goodbye lieutenant" Leon said.

"So Steve what are you going to do in a week?" Leon asked.

"Just relax and socialize" Steve said.

"That's pretty boring" Leon said.

"Well good luck" Leon said.

After their conversation Leon first traveled to Miami to meet Al Capone.

"Boss our work has been done" a lackie said.

"Good work" Al Capone said.

While Al Capone was talking to his lackies Leon snuck in his office and sat in Al Capone's chair.

After a few minutes Al Capone returned to his office. Al noticed a shadow in the glass wall in his office Al walked to.his office and met with the shadow.

"Hello Al How was the work is it finished?" Leon asked.

"Boss I have only controlled about half of America" Al Capone said.

"That's great in another six months I will control the American underworld" Leon said.

"Finish the plan as quickly as possible" Leon said.

"I will finish your task boss" Al Capone said.

"And also here's 10 potions give it to your right hand man, left hand, right leg, and left leg anybody that's trust worthy though if they drink the potion they will obey you so give it to anybody in power in your group" Leon said handing Al the potions.

"I will execute your orders boss" Al Capone said.
........................
Thanks for reading 😃😃😃

I also uploaded to webnovel my story so check it out if you want