Preparing

After the conversation with lieutenant general henry, Leon went back to his work of signing documents.

*The next day*

After waking up Leon first did his routine and then went back to his office.

*Trrr trrr*

*Click*

"Hello?" Leon asked.

"Sir I'm the soldier you sent for the scouting mission" the soldier said.

"Why are you calling me?" Leon asked.

"I'm here to report what I found" the soldier said.

"What's your report?" Leon asked.

"Sir what I found is that they are preparing for an invasion to retake back Normandy" the soldier said.

"What else did you find?" Leon asked.

"Sir half of the reinforcements have returned to berlin to protect the capital from getting invaded and to protect Hitler from getting assassinated" the soldier said.

"Good job I want you to gather more information specifically there defences in Paris" Leon said.

"On it sir" the soldier said.

*Click*

"Call lieutenant henry and Captain Gerald" Leon ordered a guard in his office.

"Sir yes sir" the guard said.

*A few minutes later*

*Knock knock*

"Come in" Leon said.

"Leon what is the reason for calling us?" Lieutenant general henry asked.

"The scout I have sent has reported to me that the German army are preparing an invasion on Normandy" Leon said.

"We must reinforce our defenses" lieutenant general henry said.

"How many soldiers do we send to Paris?" Captain Gerald asked.

"We must wait for more information from the scout before we do the plan" Leon said.

"Anyway since we're here let's talk about the war" lieutenant general henry said.

"Leon who do you think will win the war?" Lieutenant general henry asked.

"I think we will win this war" Leon said.

"And how do you think so?" Lieutenant general henry asked.

"Well with the combined forces of Britain,USA,Spain,and more we will surely win the war" Leon said.

"We still don't know for sure, maybe there preparing for something" Captain Gerald said.

"Well I just hope we will win this war" Leon said.

While they were talking in another place there was a meeting going on.

*Hitler's office*

"How do we approach with our plan?" Hitler asked.

"Sir we can distract the army leading them to a trap while another army invades Normandy" a person suggested.

"That's a good plan but how do we know if there the one leading us to a trap?" Hitler asked.

"Sir how about we surround them with our remaining forces, they won't expect us to attack so soon" another person said.

"Well what if they expected is to do that?" Hitler asked.

"I can help you" a voice suddenly entered the room.

"Who are you?" Hitler asked.

"It does not matter what matters is do you want help" the voice said.

"How are you going to help?" Hitler asked.

"We will give you special weapons in return you will give us 100 scientists" the voice said.

"How strong is the weapons?" Hitler asked.

"Test it out for your self" the voice said.

*In Leon's office*

After talking with lieutenant general henry and Captain Gerald Leon returned to signing documents.

'haah this work is boring me' Leon Thought.

*Shiiiw!!*

A sniper bullet was shot aiming at Leon. But before the bullet could reach Leon's head. Leon caught the bullet straight out of the air. Stunning the person who shot the bullet.

*Shiiiw!!*

Before the person could comprehend what Leon has done a bullet then went straight through his head.

'haah all the entertainment I get is assassin's but their just easy to kill' Leon thought.

*A few hours later*

While Leon was walking down the hallway he heard a sound coming from far away.

*Boooom!!*

'what was that?' Leon thought.

After a while the explosion disappeared.

After thinking about it Leon returned to his room and showered.

After Leon finished showering he got clothed and cooked a meal for himself. While Leon was eating he thought about the explosion a few moments ago.

'the only possible explanation is hydra is teaming up with Germany and gave them weapons of mass destruction' Leon thought.

'if they are teaming up then our attack will be delayed for a moment and think of a new plan' Leon thought.

After thinking about it for a second he slept to think about it tomorrow with lieutenant general henry and Captain Gerald.

*The next day*

After waking up Leon did his routine and cooked a meal.

After finishing everything Leon left his room but before he could even leave his room another sniper shot at him.

*Shiiiw!!*

And just like before Leon cought the bullet and sent it back to the sniper killing him.

'haah this is getting annoying but thank God for gamer mind if I had not had it I would experience so many emotions I could not comprehend it' Leon thought.

After dealing with the sniper Leon returned to his office.

*Trrr trrr*

*Click*

"Hello?" Leon asked.

"Sir it's me" the scout said.

"What's your report?" Leon asked.

"Sir we were sent weapons that are super powerful one shot of the weapon could destroy a tank" the scout said.

"What about there defenses?" Leon asked.

"Sir are you not scared or be a little bit afraid?" The scout asked.

"What's there to be afraid about I'm not just gonna retreat because of the weapons they Weald that would be a cowardly act" Leon said.
............................
Thank you for reading my story😃😃😃😃