A Day in the Jedi temple

You were in the Jedi temple training with master Windu. Your master Quinlan was on some kind of mission.

Currently you were in a heated lightsaber battle with master Windu. He was training you for the Jedi trials. He liked you a lot and he even told you it once... Or something like it.

Sometimes it felt as if you had 2 masters. Master Windu even thought you how to use the darkside to your advantage without embracing it.
That is also a reason why you were much stronger with the force than others your age.

Your lightsaber falls out of your hand and a second after you see a purple lightsaber hovering a few inches from your neck. The lightsaber in front of you is then deactivated.

Windu: "Hmm, you have to do better than that. We'll repeat the same training session tomorrow."

Y/N: *sigh* "Why do i even have to become a Jedi Knight yet... I only just turned 17..."

Windu: "Because... You have enough talent to already become a knight and also, weren't you the one who wanted your own clone battalion?"

Yes, clones. Many thought that clones were just expandable soldiers, but you didn't agree. You had good relationships with all the clones you met. Especially with one. His name is Sinister. He is like a big brother to you and he's always so overprotective. Eventough you can handle your own very well.

Y/N: "Well yes... But i can see that there's another reason why you want me to become a Jedi Knight so early..."

You said while fetching your lightsaber and following windu out of the training grounds.

Windu: "Well, because you're very talented and we need Jedi like you as a general leading the clones into battle... And also i want you to beat Skywalker's record."

He says as you both chuckle.

Y/N: "I have no idea what you have against him, he's a great Jedi. You know I've had a couy of missions with him and yes his plans are reckless, but they work... Most of the time"

Windu just humpfs as you continue to talk about stuff while walking in the corridor.

Windu: "Okay Y/N, go eat now, i have a council meeting to attent to."

Y/N "Sure, cya!" You say as you part ways.

You enter the mess hall and see other Jedi there, you take some 'delicious' food and sit down at a table. Honestly most of the time you didn't even eat at the temple, because the food is ALL nutrition and it tastes like flour.

You close your eyes and munch on the food and imagine that it's a burger from Dex's diner.

???: "I've never seen someone enjoy temple food so much."

Someone says as you jump slightly and open your eyes. You look up and see Ahsoka sit across from you.

Y/N: "Oh... Ahsoka... Umm, hi."

Ahsoka chuckles slightly and greets you as well. She then takes a bite from her food. As she swallows and says.

Ahsoka: "I can't understand how you could like it."

Y/N: *chuckles* "I was actually trying to imagine the food better."

Ahsoka: "And did it work?... It sure seemed like it worked."

You just chuckle and shake your head "Not really."

Ahsoka: "So how have you been?"

Y/N: " Well.... The day after tomorrow i have knighting trials."

Ahsoka: "Oh, yeah I've heard, congratulations!"

Y/N: "Don't congratulate me yet..."

Ahsoka: "Well i know you're going to ace it... The only question i have, is how so early?"

Y/N: "Well, i didn't make the choice, master Windu just pushed me to take the trials. He just wants me to beat Anakin's record so badly."

Ahsoka laughs a little

Ahsoka: "Good joke."

Y/N "Joke huh, yes but there's also truth in it, he told it to me himself."

Ahsoka: "Wait really? He told you that? He's so serious all the time... i have never seen him smile let alone joke"

You chuckle as she looks at you shocked. The two of you continue to chat for a while, until you had finished with the food.

You learned that she's going on a mission early tomorrow. You walked towards your dorm. As you entered your room, you put your lightsaber onto the table in the middle of the room and changed into nightwear. You meditated in the dark a bit and then turned to sleep.