Trial of Skill

You wake up from your usual nightmares, whether it be your parents or Jedi dying.

You put on your usual dark brown Jedi and took out the box from your closet. You stared at it for a minute thinking if it's a good idea, but eventually opened it. You took out the two lighsabers and put the white lightsaber into the box.

You clipped the lighsabers on your belt and walked out of your room towards the mess hall.

So about the trials. You have already done trial of flesh, since a month ago, you were captured and tortured, so Master Windu convinced the Council to count this as trial of the flesh.

Trial of spirit was done as well. Trial of spirit contained of you meditating and facing your inner fears.

It was scary as fuck, at first you couldn't even move and had to see your parents being murdered in front of you over and over again.

And at last when you were able to do something, dozens copies of you came out of nowhere wielding purple and red lighsabers trying to kill you. Eventually after running from them in a dark creepy forest you managed to cut one's head off. But that was just momentary as some smoke emitted from his neck and he grew a new head.

They finally caught you and casted force lightning on you, you were weak. You couldn't anything against them, but then something happened, you did a huge force repulse and literally vaporized all of them. But that wasn't the end oh no.

After some time another one appeared in front of you. You immediately went and stabbed him, but when you stabbed him his hood fell on his shoulders. You were immediately shocked out of your mind as you saw that the one you stabbed was your father.

F/N: "Why Y/N, why did you do this?"

Y/N: "No, no i didn't mean to- I didn't know."

You desperately said as you laid him down and tried to help him.

F/N: "Why did you do this to us."

He looked over shoulder as blood was leaking from the side of his mouth. You looked over your shoulder as you saw your mother laying dead on the ground.

Y/N: "NOOO." you screamed getting over to you mom. You hugged as you cried.

M/N: "You did this to me."

She suddenly said and yoh looked at her.

M/N: "You killed us, it's all your FAULT."

Y/N: "I, i couldn't have."

You cried on her shoulder as you felt hands wrap on your neck. It was your mother, she started choking you.

M/N: "YOU KILLED ME, IT'S YOUR FAULT."

She then stood up, still choking you and threw you against a rock and you fell unconscious... Well i mean reverse unconscious, because you woke up from the dream.

You were screaming and crying in the Jedi chamber as Quinlan and Windu ran over to you trying to calm you down, but you didn't realize you had woken up.

Y/N: "NO, I I DIDN'T DO IT, I DIDN'T KILL YOU, PLEASE."

Windu and Quinlan then forced yout o the ground since you started attacking them. Windu touched your forehead which made you calm down.

That was your trial of spirit.

But back to the present.
When you entered the mess hall you took your food and sat down at an empty table. But like yesterday a girl named Barriss sat on the same table as you. You didn't really complain, it was nice talking to her.

You talked to her while eating and she asked about your trials. When you were done you walked towards the chamber where you were supposed to be doing the trial of skill.

As you were heading for the door in the end of the hallways you saw Master Windu and Master Yoda talking to eachother.

Y/N: "Hello masters."

Windu: "Y/N, you're already here... Wait here for a minute. He said as he went inside leaving you alone with Master Yoda.

Yoda: "Ready for trial of skill, are you?

Y/N: "Of course master... Just a bit nervous."

Yoda: " Worry, do not. Certain i am, that pass you will."

You smiled as Windu opened the door and told you to enter. It was the size of a big warehouse. You were guided to the corner of the warehouse and then suddenly mist appeared and huge walls came up from the ground creating a maze.

So your task is to reach to the end of the maze on time. Probably there'll be some obstacles. Jedi masters were overseeing this, from a window which was on higher level than the maze walls.
(Hehe Windu watches you from a window)

You began moving and let the force lwad you, but as you had you eyes cloesed and followed a path you sensed danger. You opened your eyes and look behind you, there were two droids that were wielding staffs. They kinda look like magnaguards. You took out you purple lightsaber and hesitantly ignited it.

You have battled magnaguards before so it wasn't too hard. You continued on your way and met some trainer droids here and there. There were also automated mini turrets that shot blasts at you. These things are uncomfortable to say the least.

You were close to the end, but then a different kind of droid appeared in front of you. No two of them. One of them took the form of Darth Maul and the other one took the form of count Dooku.  Proxy droids.

Proxy-Maul ignited a double bladed blue lightsaber and Proxy-Dooku ignited a singoe bladed blue lightsaber.

You immediately rished into fight to beat them, but it proved harder than you fist anticipated. You were lacking time, but you couldn't beat them, actually they were the ones dictating the fight.
You went into lock-up with Maul leaving yourself unprotected from Dooku.

You had to think quick, just as he was about to hit you, his lightsaber was blocked by a red lightsaber. The fight was now more equal as you used the 2 lightsabers. Soon you cut off Proxy-Maul horizontally from his waist. The droid then lost Maul's blue holographic form.

It was now 1v1. It didn't take lon till you cut off Proxy-Dooku's hands and the droid fell on it's knees. You then croseed your lightsabers on its neck and beheaded it.

You deactivated the lighsabers and ran  eventually reaching the finish line.

You succeeded, only 2 trials left. Windu, Yoda and some other masters congratulated you. You went over to a briefing room with 4 jedi masters.

You were then given the next trial. The trial of Courage.

Windu: "In the lower levels of Coruscant, there have been reported a lot murders, 14 to be exact and on every crime scene, there are roses all around the body, which indicates that behind all these murders is the same person. Your task is to find the cultist and bring him in alive. But before you head out you can go eat"

After that he gave you a bit more information between the two of you, which he actually wasn't supposed to give. He had goons and probably quite an amount of them.

You decided that you will definitely not eat in the Jedi temple before such a mission, so first stop: Dex's diner.