Citadel

[I am so truly sorry for not updating this story in like forever]

Anyways... Thoughts on Kenobi's first 2 episodes?

----------

Stallone: So, as you can see, this is like a training mission for you Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah... Training mission... Breaking in and out the prison that no one has escaped from...

Stallone: Considering what your missions are going to be, it's a cakewalk.

Y/N: Right... I'll go get my troops.

Stallone: Actually... You can take only 2 troopers with you...

Y/N: Um, alright... Understandable.

The door opens and 2 black-armored clones step in. Ford and Sinister.

Ford: Hello General and Admiral. (Salutes) We were ordered to fetch Y/N.

Sinister however comes to you and takes your head into a lock and scratches your head. You try to struggle out of his grip, but there's no use, so you just accept your fate.

Sinister: Hello Stallone.

Stallone: Sinister (nods). I need to have one private word with Y/N before he leaves.

Sinister finally let's you go as you now fix your ruffled hair.

Sinister: Yup, let's go Ford.

You two watch them leave.

Y/N: What did he eat to make him this cheery this morning?

Stallone: I'd rather ask, what did he snort...

Y/N: What?

Stallone: Khmm, anyways.

He takes out a holopad, showing a picture of a man.

Y/N: He's a target right?

Stallone: Yes. He's been captured by the seperatists, but they don't know that he's on their side. I need you to find enough time to eliminate him .

Y/N: So they captured their own man... That seems very unprofessional.

Stallone: Well, he is like you. His missions are off the records, so we have to hurry, before a seperatist higher up finds out that he's not only alive, but in their own prison.

Y/N: Ookayy... So do you k-?

Stallone: -No, we do not know in which cell or even which part of the prison he is...

Y/N: Well, that's great.

Stallone: You'll figure it out. Now go, you don't have much time.

You turned around and went to leave, but before you stepped outside you heard him say "Have fun being frozen" you wanted to ask him what he meant, but you were already grabbed by Sinister and dragged towards hanger bay.

Sinister: This is going to be so much fun.

He says as he looks at you with a sinister smirk.

Y/N: Not suspicious at all.

When you reached the bay Sinister finally let go of you and was out of your sight before you could say his name.

Y/N: (sigh)

You then hear familiar voices arguing with eachother.

You walk over to them. And there it is. Anakin and Ahsoka arguing again. Anakin with his fake excuses and Ahsoka with her snippy attitude.